News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bought a 69 Charger - Feedback?

Started by Shredthepow, July 01, 2012, 01:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

It's just part of the pleasure of actually owning a 2nd gen charger I know. Same way with your lime 69 or a black 68 or now 70.  But here around the Mason Dixon line, its praised a little bit more.

Ghoste

Well I wondered about that and actually brought it up in a thread not all that long ago.  There seemed to be as much DOH across the country as anywhere, like an even spread.  :shruggy:

JB400

Sorry, I'm new here and haven't took that much time reading past threads as I guess should have.  I guess there is a way to spread frosting on a cake evenly. :icon_smile_big:

Ghoste

You'll go nuts trying to read them all. :lol:  It'd be interesting to know but it could be one of those impossible surveys.

JB400

Quote from: Ghoste on September 10, 2012, 09:50:58 PM
You'll go nuts trying to read them all. :lol:  It'd be interesting to know but it could be one of those impossible surveys.
It won't take me long to go nuts.  Some say I'm already there. :smilielol:  Given enough time, anythings possible. :coolgleamA: