News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Legendary rear seat covers?

Started by Patronus, July 01, 2012, 10:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patronus

So, I got the Charger into a music video shoot here in Colorado. We're going to film in some burned out areas up in the hills and I need to do the brakes and finish the interior. (really fast) I need a rear seat cover (black) Do you guys know the difference between these covers?

https://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/webmodules/catcatalog/dtl_allcatalog.aspx?id=AA&make=C&year=69&desc=charger%20black

Im not sure which one for $219. Im not into the cloth one, I have a dog who comes along from time to time. Also, is there any foam or anything else I would need? Besides the rings and pliers? Thanks!!
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Ghoste

Get the vinyl one.  I don't think you can get ready molded foam for the rear seats so if your foam is shot, you will have to come up with something on your own but likely it is going to work.