News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pete Farber's ProMod Daytona

Started by BPTRacing, July 12, 2012, 11:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BPTRacing

Got some nice pictures of Pete's ProMod while running at the Summit Racing NHRA Nationals at Norwalk OH. 07/8/12

Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

Indygenerallee

Looks Badass, whoever painted the tail lights did it wrong however!!  :lol: And the Skeleton with chains and fire don't do a whole lot for me but the rest of the car does!!!  :icon_smile_big:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Ghoste

I don't mind th eGhost Rider theme personally, it seems appropriate somehow in my mind.  Badass ride for sure.

XS29LA47V21

Thats no Vega back plug or correct fender scoops.  that's cool.  I do like some lines at the top of the quarter area.

Indygenerallee

I take the guy must own a Towing company because those are J hooks on the chains!

pettybird

damn...I was AT Norwalk but didn't feel like walking all the way to the pro mod pits in that heat!

XS29LA47V21

Just look, I think it is clear now that the fender scopes are indeed for tire clearance    :hah: :slap:

Indygenerallee

held1823

pete's daytona is definitely looking better than chip king's, after the bristol race a few weeks ago.

check out this video of chip hitting the sand trap and safety nets at nearly full speed.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/source/espn3/id/480629/

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

ChgrSteve67

WTH
Was he trying to plan corn or something

I think the farmer might want some of that dirt back.

A383Wing

at first I thought it was a 'Bird because of the black on the front headlight area

I kinda like the rear tail lights

Bryan

Patronus

The paint eh, but the body. sick.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

djcarguy

Wheres the beef,,,and how many fences and cows did he hit running out thru the feild?     sad ta see that mush damage and hope driver is good and car gets fix again. :popcrn:

odcics2

HA!  Yeah, the "scoops" are JUST for tire clearance !   If otherwise, they'd have a hole in the back!!

I guess "fender lumps" is a more accurate description.

The rear tail lights look inside out.  Nice interpretation, IMO.
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

BPTRacing

Quote from: pettybird on July 13, 2012, 11:31:10 AM
damn...I was AT Norwalk but didn't feel like walking all the way to the pro mod pits in that heat!

It was REALLY HOT I will admit. I was there 4 days from 7am till closing working the staging lanes. Don't know if Norwalk or Joliet was warmer! The only thing keeping it bearable was the shade from my truck umbrella! (pic was from Joliet). Second pic is also from Joilet - with me sitting on the tailgate next to my friend Ron Mack, who also worked Norwalk with me.
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.