News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BananaDan's Carlisle 2012 Pics

Started by BananaDan, July 08, 2012, 02:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

TUFCAT

jb666

WHOAH... What an amazing group of pictures...  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

dads_69

Wow! I need another charger! That blue van was way cool, great photos, thats BananaDan  :2thumbs:
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

BananaDan

That blue van was very pimp.  It's from NJ, some of the fellas know him, he was in the T last year.  He had an original Led Zeppelin Zoso ashtray on top of the cabinet.   :punkrocka:

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

b5blue

Chippa

71ChallengeHer

Appreciate the pics, Dan. Thanks.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

RECHRGD

Thanks for the pics Dan!  I'm much more comfortable sitting here looking at the cars than those people that are actually there appear to be........
13.53 @ 105.32

Back N Black

Just 6T9 CHGR

Great shots Dan!  Thats a sweet camera :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BananaDan

Quote from: RECHRGD on July 08, 2012, 06:10:58 PM
Thanks for the pics Dan!  I'm much more comfortable sitting here looking at the cars than those people that are actually there appear to be........

Yes, it was quite uncomfortable this year.  I went through 2-3 t-shirts, 2 face towels and 6-8 20 oz. bottles of water per day (and some misc. beers mixed in  :yesnod:).

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on July 08, 2012, 07:15:21 PM
Great shots Dan!  Thats a sweet camera :cheers:

Thanks dude.  If it wasn't 110* I might have been able to shoot some A and E bodies on the field.  Oh well, there's always next year...

Patronus

Wow, thanks so much for sharing!! Those old race cars are the best. Some of those 70's look so good I might have to trade the '69..
:scratchchin:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

nvrbdn

great pic's dan.glad to get to see them. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

BananaDan

Quote from: Patronus on July 08, 2012, 08:27:44 PM
Wow, thanks so much for sharing!! Those old race cars are the best. Some of those 70's look so good I might have to trade the '69..
:scratchchin:

No complaints with that logic!

Ghoste

Very nice, high temps or no it would have been great to be there.

bill440rt

Quote from: BananaDan on July 08, 2012, 04:09:38 PM
That blue van was very pimp.  It's from NJ, some of the fellas know him, he was in the T last year.  He had an original Led Zeppelin Zoso ashtray on top of the cabinet.   :punkrocka:

Yep, awesome pics!  :cheers:

The van is owned by a good friend of mine. I've known him for decades. Great guy.  :cheers:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

1974dodgecharger

Fred

Thanks heaps. Almost (and I use the term loosely) as good as being there.
But I've got to say, if I were there, the stalls would pretty much get most of my attention..........it's a sickness.   :cheers:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

AirborneSilva

hemi68charger

Great Pictures.... Thanks for sharing Dan...  :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Charger_Dart

Thanks for sharing the great Pic's  :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

resq302

nice pics Dan!  That one you took of my charger surprisingly came out the correct color on film which is very rare.  Usually it is off in the color for some reason depending on sun light and other variables.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

charge69

It doesn't LOOK hot in the pictures !  ;)  They are very well done, by the way !!  Love 'em. Thanks for sharing.