News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carlisle aero car question

Started by Ghoste, July 08, 2012, 10:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: nascarxx29 on July 09, 2012, 04:00:50 PM
Winning wingcars 2012

R135 - SUPERBIRD / DAYTONA
247 KIRKPATRICK, TIMOTHY G 1969 DODGE CHARGER DAYTONA FIRST PLACE
* Celebrity Pick Chosen By: Bill Stiles Legendary Chrysler Drag Racer
248 PENSKA, RON 1970 PLYMOUTH SUPERBIRD SECOND PLACE
249 BAKER, BARRY 1970 PLYMOUTH SUPERBIRD THIRD PLACE
Way to go Ron and team Green   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: Ghoste on July 08, 2012, 10:09:07 PM
Do they have all the aero cars park together or the wing cars separate and 500's go with other Chargers or 500 and Daytona both with Charger and Superbird with Road Runners or just what there?

I can only say for myself but the years I have been at Carlisle with the 500 we got parked with other 69 B-bodies. The Carlisle people didn't make the connection even though I explained it to them but there answer was  :slap:"you don't have a wing so you don't go with the winged cars". The last year I was there was 05 so things might have changed since then.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Big Bird

Here are some more pictures
BIG - BIRD :)

Moparmatty

One Daytona that was there but not mentioned was Tony D'Agostino's white one. Looked like it was fresh out of resto.
Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

brianz426

Quote from: Montreal Wing Car on July 10, 2012, 09:33:54 AM
Saw this Hemi 500 in the Car Corrall

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

I saw this car on Saturday, it looked great. The asking price was $110,000. I really liked this car even though I'm a few years from my next purchase. I'm interested in everyones opinions on the price of this one. Considering there are 2 Hemi R/T's on ebay asking hi $120,000's this car seems reasonable (although out of my price range). I'm also interested in opinions of it's condition from any who actually saw it.
Thanks

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: FJ5WING on July 09, 2012, 06:16:04 AM
Wings together and 69 500's are just Chargers.

:image_294343: :pigsfly:

That's ok the 500s confuse most everybody anyway, certainly the cheby guys....hm-mm maybe that is one of the 684 reasons why I personally prefer 500s (and it has never been the perceived value).   I like the 500 just saying.  Frankly it in some ways is as exciting the same as buying/owning a RT/SE as a kid and finally figuring out what the SE part was because I had no idea, I just wanted an RT at the time and then I learned about SEs and I was even more hooded.  What a disease, I love Chargers.   :drool5:

yeah, where are the photo for me to get bothered by...