News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cool 80's Quad Cab Ram in the wild....

Started by BMOTOXSTAR, December 10, 2017, 07:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Not sure if this is the right section...

Cool looking Ram looks to be 1980's I saw in the wild today...always liked these. :cheers:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

F8-4life

Back when a craw cab trk meant you had a work crew.
Now a crew cab means a car with a bed and a new single conventional cab means your the odd guy out.

tcs69rt

I'd put my money on that truck being painted USAF strata blue.  :2thumbs:

There should be a number on the outside of the door. Like = 84 B 1234 or something like that.

We had numerous Dodge in the bomb dump like this one in Okinawa.  :icon_smile_big:
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

BMOTOXSTAR

No way ! I live near an AFB so maybe they had it ! I gotta' talk to the owner of the truck.
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

tcs69rt

He may have bought it thru DRMO (military) sales. Here's a small world for you! I leave Okinawa Missile shop in 95 and get stationed in Las Vegas. 3 years later I meet a guy who restores motorcycles. He had a micrometer he bought from military sales in Los Angeles. I looked it closely at the etching and saw 6X10 LGWPGM!!! From my Okinawa missile shop. Good Lawd! Imagine the odds.  :2thumbs:
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

VegasCharger

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on December 10, 2017, 07:47:06 PM
Not sure if this is the right section...

Cool looking Ram looks to be 1980's I saw in the wild today...always liked these. :cheers:

Looks like a 1985 model. :2thumbs: