News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TO hell with the superbowl... UFC 57 this weekend!

Started by CFMopar, February 03, 2006, 02:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFMopar

Ok guys so whats your pics for this one?

Chuck over Randy = I think randy's age might be starting to catch up. Plus chuck has be solid his last few fights. I want randy to win though

Frank Mir over Marcio Cruz = Franks first fight back since shattering his leg. They gotta give him a title bout since he lost his title because being in the hospital. Plus he broke tim slyvias forarm in 3 places :D This man can submit anyone anywhere

Joe Rigs over Nick diaz =Diaz is a great fighter but Joe rigs is a tough mofo and 10 x strong then nick. Watch for the ground and pound nick

Alessio Sakara over Elvis Sinosic= I was watching sakara in his ufc debut in a prelim fight in the last one. He was mopping the floor with  the guy untill he was booted in the nuts so hard he fell to the floor gagging. To bad Elvis is going to take the beating for it..                                                     

Brandon Vera over. Justin Eilers = I think Vera has more expeience on the ground so if he takes the fight their he will do well. If he keeps it standing Eilers well KO him :P

That all the ones I'm going to run through on the card

1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g