News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

quick bird question

Started by rnjump, August 02, 2012, 07:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rnjump

The superbird I am looking at has 830 on the tag. The decoder says this means it is an August 30th yet Brennan,s nascar list shows the order date to be November 28th and the build date Dec 1. I assume the dates on the nascar site relate to when the car was modified. Is this cause for concern? By the way thanks for the link to Brennan's site!

Alaskan_TA

rnjump

you're right Barry, Its a "B".

Arnie Cunningham

Yes.  The 8 should be a B.  All superbirds were given the same build date regardless of the actual construction date.  The first date on the list is the day the almost complete car was received at Clairpointe for nose and wing installation.  The second date is the day it left Clairpointe for its assigned dealer.
Brennan
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.