News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger 69 center grille reproduction installed

Started by bobfist, July 26, 2012, 04:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobfist

www.bobfist.com
Muscle Car Restorations & Reproduction
Sweden

Ghoste

It looks nice, are any of the other ones you did out there splitting the wind yet?

bobfist

Yes, most of them sold to US.
Some over here in Sweden too.
Dont know the people buying them on ebay from us
www.bobfist.com
Muscle Car Restorations & Reproduction
Sweden

Cooter

That's one helluva job Bobfist. VERY well done, on a part that is needed badly. Maybe once you sell a bunch, the price will level out a little lower so I can afford one.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

PtitRaisin

Quentin

resq302

Its a shame my center is in excellent condition.  Its the end pieces that have the corners broken off under the point part of the bumper that I need!  When and if you make them, I would certainly be in the market for each side!  FYI - they are the same ones in 68 also!

But you did an amazing job with it.  I can't wait to see more of your stuff.  I know the fuel filler tube turned out nice also!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Cooter on July 26, 2012, 07:18:07 PM
That's one helluva job Bobfist. VERY well done, on a part that is needed badly. Maybe once you sell a bunch, the price will level out a little lower so I can afford one.
Damn at over $1k you aint shittin' :rotz: 
Chris' '69 Charger R/T