News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What happened to the online swap meet?

Started by Marck, July 17, 2012, 02:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marck

Something is wrong I guess, since many of the topics is missing.. For instance under cars for sale, and cars wanted I can't see any topics at all?
Any of you guys have the same problem?

brandon01

Troy

It's not really a "problem". I was doing maintenance and something went wrong. It looked like all the posts had been deleted in most of the sections but I came back a bit later and it seems fine. I think there must be a caching problem but I won't know until I get home this afternoon.

Thank goodness that whatever it did stayed in the classifieds!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

skip68

Holy moly!  Could you imagine if it deleted all my worthy threads in the off topic section?    :icon_smile_cool:   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Dans 68

Quote from: skip68 on July 17, 2012, 05:09:06 PM
Holy moly!  Could you imagine if it deleted all my worthy threads in the off topic section?    :icon_smile_cool:   

Yes, very easily....    ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

mauve66

Holy moly!  Could you imagine if it deleted all my worthy threads in the off topic section?    :icon_smile_cool:  

:woohoo:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

bull

The Trade/Free and Garage Sale sections are still MIA. It's my fault. I posted something there for the first time a few days ago and now it's broke.

Fred

Holy moly!  Could you imagine if it deleted all my worthy threads in the off topic section?    :icon_smile_cool:  

That's ok, give you an excuse to start all over again.  :lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

bull

Are the Trade/Free and Garage Sale sections gone for good?

Troy

Quote from: bull on July 20, 2012, 12:52:19 PM

Um, no? I had an automated script that would clean out anything older than 60 days (15 days in the eBay section). It stopped working at some point. When I removed the threads manually the other day there wasn't anything in those sections newer than 60 days so they were cleaned out completely.

Troy

bull

Quote from: Troy on July 20, 2012, 01:18:14 PM

Um, no? I had an automated script that would clean out anything older than 60 days (15 days in the eBay section). It stopped working at some point. When I removed the threads manually the other day there wasn't anything in those sections newer than 60 days so they were cleaned out completely.

Troy

I had just posted my ad a few days before the section got flushed. :shruggy:

Troy

Quote from: bull on July 25, 2012, 10:12:30 AM

Troy

This is your ad in the Trade/Free section:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,93349.0.html

Did you have one in the Garage Sale? If so, that one is probably lost. Not sure what happened there.

Troy

bull

Quote from: Troy on July 25, 2012, 10:54:23 AM
Quote from: bull on July 25, 2012, 10:12:30 AM

Troy

This is your ad in the Trade/Free section:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,93349.0.html

Troy

Yup. It wasn't there when I posted above. :scratchchin: