News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What have you done with your Charger lately?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, August 19, 2012, 10:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keepat

Great job! how do you like the sound of those Borla mufflers?
Pat

zoman440

I'll find out next weekend when I start the motor for the first time in the car. Friend of mine has same Borla's on his Challenger R/T and they sound great!!

azfrench

Put it on the rotisserie.   :icon_smile_big:
1968 Charger

azfrench

From the trailer. 
1968 Charger

BrianShaughnessy

Sinnamon was getting a bunch of wet sanding and buffing going on over the last week or so.  Not by me of course...   unless you count me sitting in a chair with a bunch of pads, steel wool and polish working on stainless window trim.

So now it's time for stripe,  bumpers, trim, and interior work  :2thumbs:    Still waiting on my dash cluster to come back with the voltmeter.

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

keepat

2592 creston

Played with the timing and carbs......starts better and runs better, cleaned it and drove the hell out of it!!!!!

myk

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on June 03, 2016, 11:29:25 AM
Sinnamon was getting a bunch of wet sanding and buffing going on over the last week or so.  Not by me of course...   unless you count me sitting in a chair with a bunch of pads, steel wool and polish working on stainless window trim.

So now it's time for stripe,  bumpers, trim, and interior work  :2thumbs:    Still waiting on my dash cluster to come back with the voltmeter.

NICE.  Where is your gauge panel being worked on?
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Piper

Ignored the body work, built a 440 and put a Dana, was thinking about a 5 speed swap but want to get some seat time in while its warm

The 4.10s and 9 inch convertor are a little silly for longer rides

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: myk on June 03, 2016, 08:09:46 PM
Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on June 03, 2016, 11:29:25 AM

NICE.  Where is your gauge panel being worked on?

Auto Instruments in Virginia.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

comet_666

Dyno this week on the 512!

ht4spd307

rebuilt my bendix 4 piston calipers with a new caliper kit (cost a freak-en fortune) cleaned up the stub axles and replaced the ball joints with some new old stock mopar ball joint ahh nothing like genuine

RIDELIKEHELL

FINALLY got my 850 PROFORM (PART #67201) on with some AN fittings & inline FRAGOLA fuel filter. Also put some FIRECORE 50 8.5 mm Wires as well. Think I'm going to run my Mopar Performance Air Cleaner again so you can see the carb. Paid half of what these carbs are new of a Charger Brother that also has a 68. So far I love it! Mid range is extremely better & overall operation is far superior to my 800 cfm Edelebrock I had on. Being a race type carb it is a Cold Start adventure  ;)
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

brad mcintyre

PlainfieldCharger

firefighter3931

Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on June 08, 2016, 07:40:46 AM
FINALLY got my 850 PROFORM (PART #67201) on with some AN fittings & inline FRAGOLA fuel filter. Also put some FIRECORE 50 8.5 mm Wires as well. Think I'm going to run my Mopar Performance Air Cleaner again so you can see the carb. Paid half of what these carbs are new of a Charger Brother that also has a 68. So far I love it! Mid range is extremely better & overall operation is far superior to my 800 cfm Edelebrock I had on. Being a race type carb it is a Cold Start adventure  ;)

It's about time you got a real carb on that beast !  :icon_smile_big:

Glad to hear it's running much better Marc....but that's no surprise...the PF double pumpers are awesome  :2thumbs:

Nice to see some FireCore 8.5mm wires on there as well  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

JR

I've had a productive Saturday.

My vinyl top was put on back in 05, and had been showing some fading and age. I decided to dye it with ppg vinyl dye.

Then I finally decided to put the missing hood pins back in. My car came with them originally, but I never put them back in after I swapped hoods a while back. I'm glad I did, they look awesome.

Those two changes really help the car pop now I think.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

myk

Car was popping before the pins and top...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

ACUDANUT

garner7555

Quote from: ACUDANUT on June 11, 2016, 06:53:31 PM
Get that rear in the air.

I like the stance the way you have it JR.    :yesnod:   I wouldn't change it at all!   :2thumbs:  :coolgleamA:  :2thumbs:  :coolgleamA:
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

JR

Thanks guys!

Yeah Garner, I like it level too. Im a pro touring/handling guy, so low and level works well for me. :cheers:

myk

Are you using the Hotchkis leafs?  My rear won't sit like yours does; it's a little higher than I'd like...

tiki

trying to line up doors and vent window...

JR

Quote from: myk on June 12, 2016, 01:30:44 AM
Are you using the Hotchkis leafs?  My rear won't sit like yours does; it's a little higher than I'd like...

Actually,  I havent gotten to upgrade the springs yet myk. They are the standard rt springs. I know they're atleast 20 years old, so  Im not sure if the stance is due to age or if thats how theyre supposed to sit.

They seem to work well at the autocross, so ill leave them alone for now.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: JR on June 12, 2016, 01:07:05 AM
Thanks guys!

Yeah Garner, I like it level too. Im a pro touring/handling guy, so low and level works well for me. :cheers:

Raise your rear:cheers: