News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

emergency, bad mistake

Started by moparqueen, August 22, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparqueen

( i posted this on los muertos already but incase anyone else sees this and can help )

I am working toward the back on getting the rear frame rails put on, EXCEPT
one huge problem, my front leaf spring hangars were in the way of installing the rear frame rails SOO, I removed one of them before taking any measurements. .
i made a stupid mistake , i thought the custom relocation kit for hangars didn't go off of the old ones. . I just realized in more pictures I found for this kit, it DOES use the backplate of the old hangars to butt up against. :( Can any of you,  if you have a moment take any measurements off of your front leaf spring hangars on your charger? since the back of my car is missing, i only have the torsion cross member to go off of measuring distance wise, can any of you can measure both sides on how far the torsion cross member is from the front leaf spring hangars? And how far apart are the leaf spring hangars are  across from each other? please and thank you.

here are some picture to show you the part i am talking about

before and after removing it ( the mistake i made)

and this is the kit i found that i had a hard time telling if i still needed the old hangars, i thought it went off of the frame rails only
but i was mistaken