News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So i'm surfing ebay and WHAM! Bump chicka bow wow

Started by PocketThunder, August 22, 2012, 09:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Ghoste

moparstuart

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on August 23, 2012, 12:20:53 PM
Pudgy little thing...

Needs to lay off the Mcnuggets for a while...
the way i like em with some meat on them ,  No salad eating bitched  here  ( quoting my mechanic )  :nana: :nana: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

QuotePudgy little thing.
you crazy , me likey  :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Daytona R/T SE

Come on Stu and Rene'  ;)

I didn't say I'd turn her down... :cheers:

Just that while we're dreamin' here...

Make mine just a little more on the lean side... :2thumbs:

TUFCAT

Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 23, 2012, 03:57:43 PM
QuotePudgy little thing.
you crazy , me likey  :cheers:

Dude that body is PERFECT and her face is absolutely Gorgeous!  If you don't think so you must be nuetered.   :nana: :D

BigBlockSam

the bone is for the dog , the meat is for the man  :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 23, 2012, 04:35:43 PM
the bone is for the dog , the meat is for the man  :cheers:

I'll give her the bone...

After she drops about 10 lbs...  :nana:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 23, 2012, 04:30:17 PM
Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 23, 2012, 03:57:43 PM
QuotePudgy little thing.
you crazy , me likey  :cheers:

Dude that body is PERFECT and her face is absolutely Gorgeous!  If you don't think so you must be nuetered.   :nana: :D

She better have lots of money too...

If I'm gonna risk house and home for a chick she'd better be lean AND loaded. :nana:

billssuperbird

TUFCAT

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on August 23, 2012, 04:40:52 PM

After she drops about 10 lbs...  :nana:

10 lbs really?? ....no way.  She's totally HOT to me!!!  Even more stunning because she looks like a real woman should - not just an ugly faced, skinny girl with big tits, bikini, hair extensions, and a fake "T7 Bronze" Hawaiian tropics tan . :Twocents:  

BigBlockSam

Daytona R/T SE

She's all yours guys. :cheers:

Good to know if we were all single and out scoutin' for chicks we wouldn't be fighting over the same one. :coolgleamA:

By the way...

That chain hanging out of her navel...

If you pull it...

What happens ?

...Does she cook ?  :shruggy:

BigBlockSam

PocketThunder

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on August 23, 2012, 10:58:33 PM
Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 23, 2012, 10:56:27 PM
that's  so you don't fall in  :smilielol:

:smilielol: :smilielol:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

I agree with Tufcat on this one.  Daytona R/T SE can by picky but i would bang her like a screen door in a tornado.  For about 2 minutes. :smoke:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

johnnycharger

Rune numero uno!
No complaining about the girl. Unless providing pics of a better one!

Ghoste

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 23, 2012, 07:24:02 PM

10 lbs really?? ....no way.  She's totally HOT to me!!!  Even more stunning because she looks like a real woman should - not just an ugly faced, skinny girl with big tits, bikini, hair extensions, and a fake "T7 Bronze" Hawaiian tropics tan . :Twocents:  

But you would still hit that kind too, wouldn't you?

Vainglory, Esq.

Old Moparz

You know, if it weren't for the little red boxing gloves hanging from the rear view mirror I was going to say that her red heels weren't color coordinated with anything else in the photos.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

stripedelete

Based on the backdrop, clothes, and her overall "hotness", I'm wondering if the pics were pulled because she didn't sign up for it.  In other words,  is she a professional that was paid for the pics, but, not for marketing the car on the internet?  If that makes sense. :shruggy:

I'll bet she could make boat load of cash at the Nats or Carlilse.  I'd part with a couple Franklins for a set of pics like that with my car.   

mauve66

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 22, 2012, 09:23:20 PM
Went to a car show tonight and my friend says, i need a muscle car but it has to be a convertible.  He said he likes Camaros and i look up on ebay and there are 25 convertible 67 camaros for sale.  ::)  I tell him to get more bang for his buck he should look at a mopar.  So i pull up Challengers and this hits me square in the face!  (disclaimer: my spouse is out on ladies night tonight)  (but i'll show her the add in the morning  :icon_smile_big: )

My first thought was, if you're going to put the Challenger in the picture with the woman for over half the pictures, at least include her for the entire set of pictures.  I clicked thru the first 17 pictures and with a click of the mouse, there she was, click on the next picture, there she was again!  All of a sudden, gone, just like that, the remaining pictures are just a car for sale on ebay.   :popcrn:

As tan top would say, better post the pictures before the add goes so here they are.  

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Magnificent-1970-Dodge-Challenger-SE-RT-Low-Reserve-/271040203078?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3f1b414946

remove all pics, your supposed to be looking for a convertible, don't get sidetracked.....................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Mytur Binsdirti

A383Wing

Quote from: Ghoste on August 24, 2012, 03:53:41 AM
Quote from: TUFCAT on August 23, 2012, 07:24:02 PM

But you would still hit that kind too, wouldn't you?

he would hit a worn out knothole in a 40 year old piece of lumber if it was wearing a bikini

Bryan