News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Going to Duck game in Style

Started by Daytona Guy, September 01, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

Ghoste

Definitely going in style, but whats a Duck game?  This isn't something to do with Jim is it?

nvrbdn

:smilielol: just keep an eye out for those missing ducks. not the oregon ones. :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

djcarguy

just call and let me know when and hand me the keys and I WILL BE THERE TO GUARD THAT AWESOME CAR..

i swear i will guard it with my life,,, or is that guard it for the rest of my life,,,at some undisclosed location,hahaha?

WHAT TIME,,SENT PM SOON,,SO I CAN BE ON TIME FOR GUARD DUTY,HAHAHAHAHA....HAVE A GOOD ONE  DJ, LOL :popcrn: :drool5: :2thumbs:

Daytona Guy

Thanks guys. Something happened that I have never had happen before - I was going South on I-5 heading to Eugene to the Duck game. I was going about 70mph, an AmTrack train that was heading south came up from behind blowing its horn and the Conductor was waving and yelling out the window - "What a car" and "Go Ducks".

Dane

Ghoste

That would have been awesome to have caught on video.  Priceless man.