News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vega Hatchback Parts Car

Started by Old Moparz, January 12, 2012, 09:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Please leave this here for anyone that might need a rear hatch with glass & trim.

If this was close to me, it would be on it's way to the scrap yard minus the rear hatch assembly.  :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-PONTIAC-ASTRE-CHEVY-VEGA-MONZA-A-C-COMPRESSOR-BRACKET-PARTS-CAR-/130619140565?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item1e6981e9d5

The seller is listing the A/C brackets, but has the entire car. Location is Ashville, AL.

I hope someone can snag it.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

moparstuart

didnt justin corndog  need one  ?  :shruggy:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Dirtybird

Can the glass and trim be used on a bird? I don't need them- but never heard this before?

Old Moparz

Quote from: Dirtybird on January 12, 2012, 11:09:40 AM
Can the glass and trim be used on a bird? I don't need them- but never heard this before?

The glass & trim from the Vega's rear hatch, is only for the Vega hatch. The hatch is close in size & shape to the Daytona plug so people use it along with the glass & trim. The Superbird is very different in shape & size.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

djcarguy

LOW RUST  vega shells sell for $1500. out here ,,west coast??? still very popular for drag race cars.. cousin parted 5 or six vega's before i knew bout hatch and 1 resently,but i was not there to grab hatch... :eek2: :eek2:

Highbanked Hauler

There is a guy in Alabama that needs one that has been looking on CL :shruggy:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

CornDogsCharger

Quote from: moparstuart on January 12, 2012, 10:20:40 AM

I do need one!  Actually, I have a hatch and the trim... I just need the glass now.  I sent him a message.  Hopefully he will not be ridiculously overpriced.  Thanks for posting!!

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

moparstuart

Quote from: CornDogsCharger on January 14, 2012, 10:20:18 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on January 12, 2012, 10:20:40 AM

I do need one!  Actually, I have a hatch and the trim... I just need the glass now.  I sent him a message.  Hopefully he will not be ridiculously overpriced.  Thanks for posting!!

Justin
"CornDog"
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TruckDriver

Shit, I'd fix that car up, and drop a v8 into it like they did in the '80s.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

oldcarnut

In the 80's?  :lol:  I had a few friends that were putting 454's in them in the 70's.  A lot of sheet metal work and heat in the passenger area when running around.  Made for some awesome burnouts.

TruckDriver

They were fun little cars. I had 2 of them, a '74 & '75 GT. Poor man's Camaro's.  :lol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

CornDogsCharger

Thought I'd give an update... Dude wants $200 for the glass with shipping (only the next state over) Ha ha. I'll wait for another one to come around. I can get a brand new glass here local for $250 if I had to. Just a little too rich for my blood.

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee