News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The BULLSHEET thread (100% bullsheit)

Started by skip68, September 29, 2012, 12:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Thankyou my fellow stooges for saving me!

WHAT'S THAT STINK?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

A383Wing

Quote from: Fred on September 30, 2012, 08:48:45 PM

WHAT'S THAT STINK?

you are way overdue for your yearly bath

Bryan

JB400

Quote from: A383Wing on October 02, 2012, 08:58:40 PM
Quote from: Fred on September 30, 2012, 08:48:45 PM

WHAT'S THAT STINK?

you are way overdue for your yearly bath

Bryan

Wouldn't surprise me if it was 2 years already. :eek2:

Fred

And here's me thinking it was the cheese!

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 02, 2012, 02:12:18 AM
I wonder how the wedding went? :shruggy:
You should know......you were the bride.  I'm more curious about the honeymoon.  I wish I could have been a fly on the wall instead of that cupie doll (on a stick) you turned me into before leaving me for dead on that cold stone floor.

JB400

Quote from: Fred on October 03, 2012, 02:55:47 AM
You should know......you were the bride.  I'm more curious about the honeymoon.  I wish I could have been a fly on the wall instead of that cupie doll (on a stick) you turned me into before leaving me for dead on that cold stone floor.
I don't know what your talking about.  My wedding question was in regards to post 52 made by yours truly.  The reception was at Chucks' supposedly.
In regards to your comment about last Saturday, you act like your still mounted.  You might want to get that checked.  As far as being left on the floor, get over it, your still alive aren't you?

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 03, 2012, 03:51:07 AM
Quote from: Fred on October 03, 2012, 02:55:47 AM
You should know......you were the bride.  I'm more curious about the honeymoon.  I wish I could have been a fly on the wall instead of that cupie doll (on a stick) you turned me into before leaving me for dead on that cold stone floor.
I don't know what your talking about.  My wedding question was in regards to post 52 made by yours truly.  The reception was at Chucks' supposedly.
In regards to your comment about last Saturday, you act like your still mounted.  You might want to get that checked.  As far as being left on the floor, get over it, your still alive aren't you?

Oh that wedding.

And you're right................I can count my blessings. :2thumbs: