News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New three word game..................................................

Started by skip68, October 07, 2012, 12:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djcarguy

djcarguy

djcarguy

djcarguy

long winter bites

i mean nites

the thirst builds

i fight myself

and the demons.

will i strike                                                 again or sleep                        WITH THE FISHES?

djcarguy

DAMN cheated myself

of 7 more post

dagnabit 8-9 post

must strike now

thirist is strong.---11

djcarguy

BLOOD BANK CLOSED

MISSION TILL SUNRISE 

HERE KITTY---- KITTY

DAMN FURRY  PUSSY

skip68

DAMN DJ, the only reason I started this thread was to keep Stroker400 and Fred busy.   Watching those two is like watching a dog chase its tail.   Round and round and round they go, will they stop? Hell NO!   
:smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

Quote from: skip68 on October 24, 2012, 08:20:00 AM
DAMN DJ, the only reason I started this thread was to keep Stroker400 and Fred busy.   Watching those two is like watching a dog chase its tail.   Round and round and round they go, will they stop? Hell NO!   
:smilielol:
It's your Fault!!!!!

djcarguy

djcarguy

hey skip ,those 2 looked like they would drage on another 20 pages so i was trying to add depth and meaning.   besides with aids and all i buy all blood and have it tested first.it gets oh, old finding places to hide  bodies nowdays. who has the time with so much to keep up with here.

think skip started this to keep you know who'''s from the VOTE FOR,THEREAD??????? To protect his vote lead,,,beside fred and stroke only act like they have aadd or ahd,,oh what the hell ,,what ,,where am i..ohh the sunrise,bye,,slam the lid kwik    ,,,iam burnning    slam the damn lid bitch,get you snacks latter,,now the casket is full of smoke ,how can i sleep--------now , count DJ---drak JR>signing off..hah hah howl

djcarguy

best car coffin,

67 caddy herast

roomy nice ride

cops block traffic.

JB400

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

oldgold69