News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Power windows

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, October 07, 2012, 03:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

Anyone got pictures of the rear quarter window power window regulators (in place in the car) for a 68-70?

Thanks!    :2thumbs:

Mytur Binsdirti

OK, it took me a few hours, but I have one rear quarter regulator in, but the other side is missing a couple of parts;

The whiteplastic washer (as seen in the 9:00 position) + the snap retainiong clip (same as the one in the 6:00 position).

Also, has anyone got any idea where the two L-brackets with bumpers go?

Thanks again!

poppa

Hi,The smaller bumper/stop goes close to the door kinda behind the trim piece,the bigger one goes towards the rear. They stop the window from going to far up. I will see if I still have pics when I get home tonight.
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Mytur Binsdirti

Thanks for the help & tip.I just talked with tom at R/T & he does have the retainer, but he's not sure about the plastic grommet, so, we'll wait & see.

poppa

My pics must have been deleted. Take a pic of your inside "window area" and post it. I'll show you where the bumpers go.
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: poppa on October 08, 2012, 05:41:23 PM
My pics must have been deleted. Take a pic of your inside "window area" and post it. I'll show you where the bumpers go.

I did find out where the bumpers go. Thanks for the offer!