News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for good body shop

Started by Mopar1979, October 10, 2012, 03:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar1979

I have a 1969 Dodge Charger that i am doing a complete restoration job on and need reccomendations for a good body shop for this in the north alabama, middle tennessee area. I want to drive this car, but i also want to show it as well. Any ideas?

Ghoste

If you don't get the answer here, I'd suggest attending a bunch of shows in your area and finding the Mopars you really like and asking them as well.  You likely have already done that but just in case.

Mopar1979

Thanks for the tip. I have guy that is willing to work by the hour with me on the paint and body. I think that will help me make sure i am getting my money worth.
Shawn

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Ghoste on October 17, 2012, 07:49:24 AM
If you don't get the answer here, I'd suggest attending a bunch of shows in your area and finding the Mopars you really like and asking them as well.  You likely have already done that but just in case.

Welcome.

I agree with Ghoste.  Local shows are a great resource for recommendations of body shops.  Ask questions, look at the finished product and after you narrow down some options, make a decision that is right for you.  Good luck. :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

will

PM me, I have a guy in Georgia doing my 68 right now, you won't be disappointed!

randy73

Where in N. Ala?

I am in Birmingham and can give you a couple of choices.

Mopar1979

I am in Athens, Al. I work in huntsville area. I have a guy i talked with who is willing to work with me at my house per hour $30 to $35 per hour. I thought that might be a good idea since i dont have to pay a deposit and dump my car somewhere for months and not see what s going on.