News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Inner rear window corner supports? 68 Charger

Started by JThotrodjunkie, October 24, 2012, 10:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JThotrodjunkie

Looking to see if anyone reproduces the lower inner window corner supports for the charger yet.  These are welded in at the left and right side of the car, they are attached to the package tray and the inner skeleton also are formed to support the lower windo frame under the dutchman and the quarters, I will post pics but I am sure many have this problem.
WAR is often caused by clashes between religions, religion is now a capitalist market, forget all of it.  Take 15-20 min out of the day and look around at the world and be thankful we are on this planet, warmed by a star, because in the end all you get is a dirt nap!

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

JThotrodjunkie

Wish someone made them, guess I have to fabricate.  I think I might make them like 3/16 and solder or braze a barb fitting for a drain! Hahaha!
yep I gotta be crazy.
WAR is often caused by clashes between religions, religion is now a capitalist market, forget all of it.  Take 15-20 min out of the day and look around at the world and be thankful we are on this planet, warmed by a star, because in the end all you get is a dirt nap!

charger_fan_4ever

My car had the optional no rear inner window frame too.

This had to be fabricated

Other side was nasty too here it was after a rebuild.

JThotrodjunkie

sweet work man! I never seen a repair that nice!