News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Had to take a pic

Started by Indygenerallee, October 20, 2012, 03:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indygenerallee

Of my wing I bought from Dane!  :lol: I had not assembled it yet and I was cleaning up the garage so I had to take a picture of it!!!  :icon_smile_big:

IMAG0684 by indygenerallee1, on Flickr
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

JB400

I see two problems:  You didn't post a pic of the car, and you didn't post a pic of the wing on the car.  I guess we have to save something for later. :nana: :2thumbs:

A383Wing

another problem I can see is that those "parts on the floor" are not in my garage either

Bryan

DC_1

Indygenerallee

I have pics of the car on the site here, here is a pic taken this past spring. I did not get alot done this past summer due to the heat and work. Gonna get the back of the car all welded up then back on the rotissere to install my US Cartool subframe connectors.

100_1049 by indygenerallee1, on Flickr

Ghoste

Do you have a target completion date or is it more of a its done when its done project?

Indygenerallee

Done when it's done!!  :lol: :smilielol: No in fact I have all the parts I need all the way down to my A pillar trim, I just need some time to get at it (this winter!!) I really want to have it in roller status by this summer!

Ghoste

Yeah, I thought you had al the parts, thats why I wondered if there was a completion schedule now.  Done when its done is fine.

A383Wing

Indygenerallee

Quotethey are never "done"

Well said Bryan!!  :icon_smile_big: :cheers:

Ghoste

In this case maybe there is a difference between done and finished?

BigBlockSam

Quotethey are never "done"

they are never done

another problem i see daytona's only use one wing not two or is that a custom touch  :slap: :cheers: :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Indygenerallee

Rene, If one wing is good two are better!  :lol: :smilielol:

moparstuart

Quote from: Indygenerallee on October 21, 2012, 03:54:29 PM
Rene, If one wing is good two are better!  :lol: :smilielol:
i think you should stack one on top of the other
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Indygenerallee

Then I can name the car "mile high mayhem"  :lol: :smilielol:

JB400

Quote from: Indygenerallee on October 21, 2012, 10:52:48 PM
Then I can name the car "mile high mayhem"  :lol: :smilielol:
Trying to put a new meaning to the "Mile High Club?"