News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Muscle Motors? re:blower build

Started by Charger4404spd, June 28, 2012, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger4404spd

Anyone used their stroker kits? Are they even still in business? Their website looks like it hasnt been updated in a couple years.

I have decided to change directions on the blower motor. Instead of taking a chance on ruining my 69 block, I aquired a motorhome block. Im thinking about the 525" kit due to the fact it has better rod geometry. Still plan on a 8-71 and going to use these Eddy Rpm heads Porter did for me.

Again, any and all comments welcome!

Steve

Ghoste

I think they're still in business.  They were still setting up booths at events last summer but I haven't been to anything yet this year where they might have been.  They had a well reputed stroker kit at one time but I don't know if it's still considered a good one or not.

Chryco Psycho

Talk to Eric , He has looked after me on a number of dealings with them

Charger-Bodie

Ive had one of their engines (493) Very happy with it and they were great to deal with too.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Charger4404spd

Thanks guys, I will give Eric a call.

Wicked72

yes they are still in buisness and are extremely helpful. how ever a stroker kit from indy could be a bit cheaper just alot harder to deal with.
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

Bigtree

The best people for the buck. I always smile when I fire up my little 451, In my opinion you'll find none better and I'm a journeyman machinist.... I know quality work.

Charger4404spd

Quote from: Bigtree on December 01, 2012, 08:41:51 PM
The best people for the buck. I always smile when I fire up my little 451, In my opinion you'll find none better and I'm a journeyman machinist.... I know quality work.

:2thumbs:

Block is at the machine shop....almost ready to order the stroker kit.