News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Inner rear window corners brace 2nd Gen

Started by mAdMoPaR, October 22, 2012, 11:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mAdMoPaR

Anyone know if these are reproduced? As you can see my left side is pretty bad.

mAdMoPaR

Pic of right side (better shape)

JB400

Not that I'm aware of.  I'd like to know as well.  I think most end up getting a shrinker/ stretcher and making their own.  

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

mAdMoPaR

mAdMoPaR

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 22, 2012, 11:56:49 PM
Not that I'm aware of.  I'd like to know as well.  I think most end up getting a shrinker/ stretcher and making their own.  

Just purchased a set from HB to make the corner patch repair panels. Inner braces look rather difficult to make though.

BTW your Signature gif is very.... distracting! :2thumbs:

cdr

no the brace is not available, you would have to make them
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

mAdMoPaR

Great, well i guess I'll add that to my list. thanks! :cheers: