News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hurst wheels 14"

Started by JB400, November 06, 2012, 12:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

For those wanting some period correct wheels, here's a company that reproduces the Hurst wheel.     
http://www.thepartsplaceinc.com/newproducts.asp?SearchText=hurst+wheel&Search=Search

Not just for Pontiacs.  Kinda pricey, but they are right there with some restored Vectors.  They look great with redline tires :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:

Ghoste

One of my all time favorite wheels.  

JB400

Mine as well.  Too bad they're not all that common or popular with more people besides the Ponitiacs.

Ghoste

An interesting thought occurs though, I wonder if they are so closely associated with the GTO that everyone would point out your "mistake" or has sufficient time passed that no one would know about them?

JB400

Being that no one else has responded, maybe people have forgotten about them.  Sort of a shame, they are one of the best looking wheels out there. :icon_smile_dissapprove: I personally have always associated them wth Pontiac.  I didn't know they had other bolt patterns until recently.  If I was buying brand new wheels, these would probably be the ones. :drool5:  They'd probably look just as good on a 1st gen as they would a 2nd.  Reminds me more of the wheels on a Hot Wheels car then anything else.

What other classic high performance parts have been forgotten?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Ghoste on November 06, 2012, 02:28:08 AM
One of my all time favorite wheels. 

Those & the Radir wheels....one of the reasons I went for the Cragar Eliminator 500's which kinda-sorta look like them....

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

And that is exactly the reason why I like them so much on your car Chris.  :cheers:

JB400