News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DEPRESSION,BLUES,DARK IDEAS,,,,PLEASE ASK AND GET HELP,SOON,PLEASE

Started by djcarguy, November 13, 2012, 04:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Back N Black

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 18, 2023, 01:10:01 AMThat "still-shot" was picked from FBBO a few months back. I like seeing vintage pictures of these cars being driven as just cars and not investments.

Me too, I did a nut and bolt restoration on my charger and I driver her hard. My friend's comment on how much I drive my charger, as they stare at their cars in the garage. You can't take it with you.

Kern Dog

That is fantastic. I love to see these cars get driven like cars are supposed to.
It is easy to forget that they were not designed and sold to be garage art. When new, they were just stylish transportation. They saw grocery stores, traffic jams, snow, blazing sun, mountain roads, beaches, paved roads and gravel.
It can be hard to bring yourself to treat them as a daily driver when we spend thousands to restore them.
Cheers to you, sir.

Kern Dog

Kern Dog

Kern Dog