News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

4-DAYTONA'S++70 CHARGER ROADSTER++ 70 DAYTONA CLONE,,4 SALE

Started by djcarguy, December 01, 2012, 04:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djcarguy

4 DAYTONA'S ON CARS ON LINE FOR SALE-------70 ROADSTER-----70 DAYTONA CLONE.....CARS ON LINE.COM

1-hemi tona 599k
1-turquosie,440-at 375k
1-44o at.  think red for 125k with trade moparof 20k
1- tona 440 4spd, no note of $,OR COLOR

1-  70?charger 70 roadster silver 2 tone,red inside.  all trimed frt n rear as a 68, 69 side markers???

1- 70 BLACK WITH RED TAIL DAYTONA CLONE,35K???  WISH I HAD THE BUCKS FOR IT..

ANY INFO ON THESE CARS AND THE 70 ROADSTER AND 70 CLONE??? :cheers: :drool5: :popcrn:

djcarguy

Personal interested in the daytona clone,would mean robbing retirement or refi house.  would love to get it ,at 53 who needs retirement acc?lol

never planned to live to a ripe old age anyway so why not get a tona toy an go out in a flash??

???  any one have any info on this black,red tail 70 daytona clone???????? :2thumbs: :popcrn: :drool5: :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question:

CARS ON LINE.COM        SORRY NO IDEA ON ACTIVE LINKS.       

67_Dodge_Charger

I have been watching that site for a little while looking for something nice close to where I live.  I found that the real special cars are being offered by a business trying to make their millions.  Check out the cars that have sold, there are some real bargains.

I keep looking to see if there is a new car for sale.  Watch out for the body filled lemons. :cheers:  Robert

1970Moparmann

Quote from: UFO on December 01, 2012, 04:29:47 PM
Seem to recall it was talked about here.
http://www.cars-on-line.com/45719.html

Yep, it came from Lucas Mopars in Texas. 

If someone is interested in it, it's not far from me so I can go and check it out.  :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Xenon

Didn't that car go from American Muscle Cars in Palatine Ill to Lucas Motors in Cuero TX couple years ago?

GULFGLENY

I thought it sold 2 years ago, its been never taken off.

1970Moparmann

It looks like it was sold at Lucas Mopar at the end of 2010.

http://www.lucasmopars.net/vehicle/used-1970-dodge-charger-daytona-clone-493977.cfml?refby=dealersite#ar_top

From Lucas, it did go to Palatine, IL.  Just checked the web site and it's gone.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

johnnyseville

Very sharp car even though it is a partial clone, price is not bad either, though I am sure it is negotiable especially nowadays.  Wonder why it has not sold?  Completed clones have sold on eBay for much more. 
too many to list!

AKcharger

hemi68charger

Quote from: djcarguy on December 01, 2012, 04:09:38 PM
1-44o at.  think red for 125k with trade moparof 20k

This one's mine... it's V2 Hemi Orange.....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

djcarguy

THANKS
Quote from: 1970Moparmann on December 02, 2012, 10:52:17 AM
It looks like it was sold at Lucas Mopar at the end of 2010.

http://www.lucasmopars.net/vehicle/used-1970-dodge-charger-daytona-clone-493977.cfml?refby=dealersite#ar_top

From Lucas, it did go to Palatine, IL.  Just checked the web site and it's gone.

THANKS LOTS OF GREAT PICS.. THEY DO AVOID THE NOSE AND RADIO AND IN THE TRUNK ???

NEEDS DIFFERENT WHEELS AND A FLOOR SHIFT.SKINNY TIRES AND COLUME SHIFT NOT TO MUSCLE OR MEAN LOOKING TO ME??? :Twocents: :popcrn: :2thumbs:  :scratchchin: WHAT BANK TO ROB,,,I MEAN GET A LOAN FROM :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :2thumbs:

djcarguy

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection