News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out Mrs Skip68, she's a hotty (under 18 warning)

Started by skip68, November 29, 2012, 11:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

A383Wing

Quote from: Drache on November 30, 2012, 01:45:35 PM
That's just a .22... she'll need something bigger to get through Skip's skull :p

who says she's gonna be aiming at his head? I figure a .22 is about the right size for what she will be shooting at

Bryan

mrsskip68

Actually to save a bullet. (We know ammo prices are through the roof right now!) I am just going around the house, collecting black widow spiders from the porch areas and placing in a jar. One "accidental" spill over chucks "quaffed do", and he will wet his pants and scream like a prissy bi*tch! Lol!  :D

A383Wing

Alaskan_TA

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 30, 2012, 04:24:52 PM
Wish i could. Its a picture of a picture, so its all I got.  :shruggy:

I have a very high resolution scanner.

Do you need my mailing address?   :scratchchin:

JB400

Quote from: skip68 on November 29, 2012, 11:41:03 PM
OK, so I used a photo trick.    :icon_smile_big:   

Here's the real one. 

Good looking lady here.  She's aged rather well. 

I'm just glad Skip had clothes on under the skirt and coconuts

djcarguy

Quote from: A383Wing on November 30, 2012, 11:05:43 PM
we want video please

Bryan

IF THERE IS VIDIO SET UP ,,,,,,,,,,,THAT MAKES IT PREMEDIATTED  ????????

SO WE CAN LIVE WITH AFTER VIDIO OF IT ALL ,,,FOR YOUR SAKE AND LEGAL MATTERS,,AND THANKS YOU  VERY MUCH.YOU HAVE DONE THE WORLD A GAINT SERVICE....WE ALL THANK YOU ...NO NAMES FOR YOURS AND ARE SAFTLY....   RUSTY S. :coolgleamA: :icon_smile_question: :cheers: :coolgleamA:

djcarguy

:slap: :slap: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

THIS was a fun thread,,,What happppened,did skippy disapppear in the sand box??????????????????????????

:cheers: :cheers: :popcrn: :popcrn: :slap: :slap: :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question:

JB400

Nope, he got distracted by looking for my car pix.  It was good for a couple days.  We'll see what happens next