News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

i want know if can find my dads frist 68 charger

Started by furbyboy, July 17, 2010, 10:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullitt68dodgecharger

ever try the dodge charger registry? wayne wooten

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

furyrestored

dang... :smilielol: i laughed so hard reading this thread i almost wet myself...good luck finding your dads car though

Wayne isn't the easiest guy to get a hold of, he has Facebook though so that should be right up your alley?

Is your name Jim?

cdr

furbyboy is a very nice young man that LOVES chargers! & has some challenges in life that not everyone has to deal with!
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

mauve66

any progress yet?? don't give up, i did, and then found out the son of the original owner lived 30 mins from me and died 3-4 years before i started looking again :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

charger_fan_4ever

Quote from: cdr on November 26, 2012, 08:36:27 AM
furbyboy is a very nice young man that LOVES chargers! & has some challenges in life that not everyone has to deal with!

I was wondering if this was not the case. Proper grammar really gets under some people's skin. I don't like all the texting lingo either as the english language is being dumbed down. It irrates me when people can, but they don't because they are just too lazy to spell it out.

Some people forget that in this day and age there are still some out there that may not be college allumni and grammar 101 was not there strong point.

I choose to say nothing as how can you know from reading a web post if the person just can't spell or is hacking up the language texting style ?