News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what's a 68 barracuda convertible worth?

Started by itchyballs, February 09, 2006, 02:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itchyballs

hi. does anybody know what a 68 barracuda convertible is worth that is missing its drivetrain. it is an original 318 car. i haven't seent he car yet but i was wondering  if any of you might have an idea what i should offer if it is a solid car and otherwise complete. thanks guys... ??? ??? ???

TheGhost

If it's solid, and only missing the drivetrain, I'd say around 4-6k.  If you could get pictures, of the interior and exterior, that would be a tremendous help.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

hemihead

Hey itch,you are into EVERYTHING man! Lots of finds.  :icon_smile_big:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

ZR 900

How about a '67 convert with a 225 six that is pristine?

TheGhost

Quote from: ZR 900 on February 09, 2006, 06:58:02 AM
How about a '67 convert with a 225 six that is pristine?

Pristine, as in #1 condition?  Around 10, depending on the options.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

The Ghoul

$50 and i just so happen to have a money order cutt all i need is mailing address and a bill of sail  :icon_smile_tongue:

71charger_fan

I hate to think about it considering I traded in a rust-free 68 with a V8 and a four speed in 1980 for $780.

KMPX2

Not sure but I can tell you it is 1 of  1,756 made