News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is your top 12 Charger movie list - for the Charger movie calendar

Started by bull, December 04, 2012, 12:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussie_Charger

Chrysler and Nissan have one thing in common, they get banned for winning races

Ghoste

The blurriness and being relatively unnoticed in a film make most of those background Chargers tough to use for a calender.

1973rallye

Quote from: bull on December 04, 2012, 12:59:22 AM
I'm trying to boil this down to 12 of the most mainstream movies where the starring or co-starring car, no matter how much it's shown, is a Charger. Here's my list, in no particular order of importance:

Death Proof
Fast and Furious series
Blade series
DOH movie
Christine
DMCL
Bullitt
Joe Dirt
Big Fish
Drive Angry

I don't have 12 yet because I can't really come up with many more mainstream flicks, and I feel as though I'm missing something. Also I'd like to know what you guys consider the most prominant 3rd gen movie Charger, if any.

There was a 73 Charger that Mel Gibson drove in the movie Payback.
1973 Rallye 440 4 speed
2016 Challenger r/t Shaker

TheGhost

Quote from: Ghoste on December 05, 2012, 06:25:22 AM
So the cast wern't in the car club then, they were paid actors?  What about the production overall, was it a professionally created thing or what exactly?

Callin them "actors" might be a stretch... :lol:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Ghoste

Kind of reinforced my notion that it was a car club that did the acting too.