News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My two B5 cars

Started by rnjump, December 06, 2012, 06:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rnjump

The bird is my recent purchase and the dart is a work in progress. Any body with a white interior bird...I need some info as my interior has some mis-matched stuff. Please PM me. Thanks   

rnjump

Another angle. I just love that dart. It is set up to be street legal. If I don't sell it I will be shopping for a big Hemi come springtime.

tan top

:o :drool5:   superbird looks awesome  :2thumbs: 
& the dart looks a serious bit of hardware  :coolgleamA:  how quick ? whats the motor ?
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

rebby

Lovin' the bird! I gotta get one of those some day.  :2thumbs:
Curt Rebelein, Junior
1969 Charger R/T SE (500 Stroker/833/D60 w/XP VIN)
1969 Charger (440/727/8.75, GL Project)

Aero426

rnjump

Quote from: tan top on December 06, 2012, 07:30:04 PM
:o :drool5:   superbird looks awesome  :2thumbs: 
& the dart looks a serious bit of hardware  :coolgleamA:  how quick ? whats the motor ?
Thanks but the dart is just a roller at this point. It has a very nice chassis build with a four-link and 4:56 Dana. It's a RJ Race car build. Very nice build and paint. I like the crazy looking stuff. The Superbird fits right in.

WINGIN IT

Tell us a little more about the bird.
4 bbl ? 6 pack?
4 speed ? console?
history?

1966hemi

Nice cars for sure!! Would the Dart be NHRA legal or is it a street bruiser? BIG HEMI...like a Ray Barton BIG HEMI?? I am drooling over your Superbird, its' my favourite colour on a Mopar!

rnjump

The bird is a 6-pak four speed, white interior and console. I have some info on the past two owners. I've yet to call them but have their #'s.
   Im trying to hang on to the dart til the money comes along to buy a Ray Barton engine. I've heard good things about Nick Paluzzo also. Those two guys must be at the top of their game.

Mytur Binsdirti

The Dart needs this...........

;D

rnjump

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

rob-dirt

Congratulations REX  :cheers: thats the way to do it buy one done and enjoy it  Love the dart  :drool5: :drool5:

1970Moparmann

Looks awesome Rex!  We're going to make you work a little - let's see the interior and engine compartment pics.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

rnjump

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on December 06, 2012, 09:42:48 PM
Looks awesome Rex!  We're going to make you work a little - let's see the interior and engine compartment pics.
Mike you know I'm computer challenged. It took an hour just to get these shots.
Hey Rob, Give me a call sometime.

1970Moparmann

Quote from: rnjump on December 06, 2012, 09:44:53 PM
Quote from: 1970Moparmann on December 06, 2012, 09:42:48 PM
Mike you know I'm computer challenged. It took an hour just to get these shots.
Hey Rob, Give me a call sometime.

Rex, just email the pictures to me and I'll get them posted.   :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Beep Beep Dave

Great looking machines!
Congrats, I am looking forward to more pics as well.

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

4spdwing

I also have a white interior bird. Its a 440, 4bbl, 4 spd console bucket seat car...  I also have a 69 Dart GTS..383 car.. B5 black interior auto car. Tom
440 4bbl 4spd Superbird  383 Auto Dart GTSport

WINGIN IT

Quote from: rnjump on December 06, 2012, 08:16:40 PM
   The bird is a 6-pak four speed, white interior and console. I have some info on the past two owners. I've yet to call them but have their #'s...

Awesome !  :2thumbs: That's my favorite color combo and motor combination on a Superbird.
I have someone in my area who has one in the same combo  :drool5:

I love B5 blue.
But I love my F6 Swinger too.  ;)

62 Max

Quote from: WINGIN IT on December 07, 2012, 02:52:29 PM
Quote from: rnjump on December 06, 2012, 08:16:40 PM
   The bird is a 6-pak four speed, white interior and console. I have some info on the past two owners. I've yet to call them but have their #'s...

Awesome !  :2thumbs: That's my favorite color combo and motor combination on a Superbird.
I have someone in my area who has one in the same combo  :drool5:

I love B5 blue.
But I love my F6 Swinger too.  ;)

Blue and orange also go good together  !

rnjump

Quote from: 4spdwing on December 07, 2012, 02:11:36 PM
I also have a white interior bird. Its a 440, 4bbl, 4 spd console bucket seat car...  I also have a 69 Dart GTS..383 car.. B5 black interior auto car. Tom
I can tell from the picture your headliner is black. I can kinda see the sail panel area. Legendary interiors says the white interior cars should have white headliners but a good source says not so and I've yet to see a car that's not black.

4spdwing

Yes my car has a black headliner.. All Superbirds had black headliners from the factory. Tom
440 4bbl 4spd Superbird  383 Auto Dart GTSport