News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

JB400

polywideblock

JB400

polywideblock

dyslexic teddybear

Seems logical.....if you peddle faster you would not slow down....right?

polywideblock

dyslexic teddybear

would it make any difference what gear.....if you peddled faster?

polywideblock

didn't you ever try 38th gear or what ever it was ,where you peddle 400 times for one turn of the wheel ?  :scratchchin:

dyslexic teddybear

polywideblock

might I have exaggerated a little ?  ;)

dyslexic teddybear

Wouldn't the principal still be the same......even in 38th, pedal faster, go faster?

:shruggy: What do I know.....last bike I got had 3 speeds. Guess it's been a while..... :scratchchin:

polywideblock

don't you pedal faster but go slower so its easy to go up big hills ?

mate had a 10  speed ,always remember him peddling like crap and going nowhere   :yesnod:

dyslexic teddybear

Certainly true......but isn't it also true that no matter what gear you are in, increasing RPMs [peddling] makes you go faster?

I get your point. Honestly, haven't paid much attention to peddling since I figured out it was more fun when one had a motor doing the peddling. :yesnod:

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

polywideblock

Mopar Nut

Do I get a treat if I show you a trick?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

polywideblock

JB400

Do you want to try to trick me out of a treat? :D

polywideblock

Mopar Nut

polywideblock

RoscoePColtrain

My friend won a 351 Cleveland in a raffle years ago,... wait... was it a 351?

polywideblock

dyslexic teddybear