News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

polywideblock

wasn't it a hand up the bum ?

that's what I heard

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

burnout.dawg

JB400

Mopar Nut

burnout.dawg

Isn't it a rite of passage into adulthood?

Fred

burnout.dawg

JB400

Isn't that best left to be performed on ladies?

Fred

Mopar Nut

Fred

you need to broaden you mind (for want of a better word)......can I help?  :icon_smile_big:

Mopar Nut

Fred

Mopar Nut

Do you want to fist me instead?

burnout.dawg

Wouldn't we love to learn the answer? Please share Fred. :icon_smile_big:

Mopar Nut

Fred

Definition.......Fisting insertion is a sexual activity that involves inserting a hand into the rectum.

Fred

burnout.dawg

burnout.dawg

Fred

You guys are living way to sheltered lives...........you need to get out more.  :smilielol: