News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz

Started by GYC Undertaker, December 10, 2012, 01:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Dino on December 14, 2012, 01:01:37 PM
Quote from: Cooter on December 14, 2012, 12:58:51 PM
Don't stand a chance with the "No drama" thing today. Drama sells. Look at all these reality shows. Believe it or not, the TV people are interested in making your ol ladies, neighbor who knows nothing about musclecars, etc. watch the show too. No TV show is geared towards actual "Car guys".

You sir are correct.  There has to be drama in order for it to even make a chance of airing.  There will likely never be a how to car show minus the drama, which is what I would really want to see.  I don't have Velocity anyway so moot point...

I disagree. Just about everyone that watches car shows hate the created drama. These types of shows don't need it. The funny thing is that TV bigwigs wouldn't use this show until they created some drama,from what I hear. That's the only part I dislike about the show.  It goes to show that they don't really know what the audience really wants....
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Dino

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 03, 2013, 03:45:33 PM
Don't stand a chance with the "No drama" thing today. Drama sells. Look at all these reality shows. Believe it or not, the TV people are interested in making your ol ladies, neighbor who knows nothing about musclecars, etc. watch the show too. No TV show is geared towards actual "Car guys".

You sir are correct.  There has to be drama in order for it to even make a chance of airing.  There will likely never be a how to car show minus the drama, which is what I would really want to see.  I don't have Velocity anyway so moot point...

I disagree. Just about everyone that watches car shows hate the created drama. These types of shows don't need it. The funny thing is that TV bigwigs wouldn't use this show until they created some drama,from what I hear. That's the only part I dislike about the show.  It goes to show that they don't really know what the audience really wants....

You are right, these types of shows don't need it, but that's how we the car guys feel and according to the big wigs not how the 99% feel.  I really can't take any of the drama, don't care what show it is and that whole fake reality crap is too much for me to take but yeah sadly that's the whole point of these shows, the car stuff seems to be on the backburner.

I used to watch American restoration as you could see the guys actually restoring this stuff but it seems to me that that got faded out more and more to make room for drama.  Fake drama at that.  WTF???
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 03, 2013, 03:45:33 PM

but we all know how much of a fan you are of the show  , look at all the banners you have up in your new garage 

ACUDANUT

Quote: "Mark says i look like Uncle Fester with a gotee! lol   I'm most looking forward to having my car and driving my dream."
I would tell Mark that his nose looks like a twocan sam parrot.

ACUDANUT

I watched the first season on youtube, but never saw the Cuda that got a acid dip (finished).  The show is 10 percent car and 90 percent B.S. Drama.  I have yet to see any real work being done.

r4daytona

believe me, mark gets it right back from me, but all in fun. His work speaks for itself. That purple roadrunner and 71 charger were awesome.

ACUDANUT

I never saw before pic's of the 71 Charger and the 70 Road chicken.  :brickwall:

TruckDriver

Quote from: r4daytona on January 03, 2013, 05:35:43 PM
believe me, mark gets it right back from me, but all in fun. His work speaks for itself. That purple roadrunner and 71 charger were awesome.

I use this photo of the car as my computer wallpaper. I LOVE this car!  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

moparstuart

Quote from: TruckDriver on January 03, 2013, 07:34:07 PM
Quote from: r4daytona on January 03, 2013, 05:35:43 PM

I use this photo of the car as my computer wallpaper. I LOVE this car!  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
[/quote :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Homerr

Quote from: moparstuart on January 03, 2013, 03:22:41 PM
season 1   episode 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdk2IeqhLhE

Thanks for the links!  However this link is a repeat of Ep. 3.  Here is the correct link for Ep. 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYz1HNHeeu8

ACUDANUT

The only work showed being done on the 70 Roadchicken was the stripes...Maybe the dash install...That's it. :brickwall:

Ram07

Graveyard Carz....never seen it....what network? Probably dont get it here...can you watch it online?

nvrbdn

click on the links above. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Dino

Ram did you hurt your scroll finger?   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

moparstuart

Ram07

:scratchchin: cant think of a reply...fingers all work, thanks! :cheers:

Mr.Sixpack

I love the show, if it wasn't  for the drama it would not be a TV show.
You can not fill a TV show with 100% car stuff, no one would watch it, just my opinion :icon_smile_big:

r4daytona

You are so correct!  In the big picture, the car demoraphic is very small. Mark has been listening to the comments and trying to please the car guys and the non-car demographic.  I think you'll see more car this season and with your guys continued input and some positive comments on the Velocity Facebook page (thats a hint to go there and do that if you could) you'll probably enjoy season III even more.

Ram07

I watched a couple of shows...didnt show much car stuff at all..got a little bored, just a bunch of guys talking, looks like a nice RR they painted a stripe on tho!

projectanimal

Tonight at 9 season 3 begins!!  We'll see how it's changed, I like this show.   :2thumbs:
northwest CT

Silver R/T

Do they have link where I could watch seasons 1 and 2?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722