News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Way to drive a wing car....

Started by Xenon, December 12, 2012, 02:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenon

OK,, so you have an aero car ...  Now learn to drive it !!!    :nana:  :nana:  :nana:  :nana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=LzwliGJcjnM

rnjump

Remind me to never let a TV show personality to drive my car. They seem to be good folks but thats not the first time I've seen them thrash a car around. Peter Klutt (spelling?) beat the heck out of a Super Stock Hemi Dart once.

1970Moparmann

Rex, wait until you see some pictures of your old Bird - just kidding....  :2thumbs:

I have some friends and go by the motto  " drive it like you stole it".
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Nwcharger

He's doing the owner a favor, wearing out the tires on those big ugly wheels.  :eek2:   
1969 coronet wagon

moparstuart

Quote from: rnjump on December 12, 2012, 06:23:43 PM
  Remind me to never let a TV show personality to drive my car. They seem to be good folks but thats not the first time I've seen them thrash a car around. Peter Klutt (spelling?) beat the heck out of a Super Stock Hemi Dart once.
Stacy is a pretty nice guy and he loves Superbird convertibles   :icon_smile_big: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Nwcharger

Quote from: moparstuart on December 12, 2012, 09:36:41 PM
Quote from: rnjump on December 12, 2012, 06:23:43 PM
Stacy is a pretty nice guy and he loves Superbird convertibles   :icon_smile_big: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Stacy is a smart dude. I don't know him myself but I Use to watch his show TRUCKS all the time. Never saw him finish that power wagon with 2 1/2 ton axles.
1969 coronet wagon

JB400

I like his shows as well.  I used to watch Trucks and now watch Gearz on Speed. Sargnt. Rock is still not finished yet.