News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A $5 million garage, and this is your collection?

Started by bull, December 12, 2012, 12:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t_1f0SXBsI

He's got a $5 million underground garage that uses an elevator from an aircraft carrier to store... wait for it... a Jeep, an Audi, a Chevy pickup. ::)

twodko

What an ostentatious display of wealth but..........being ex-Navy I love the aircraft elevator!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

F8-4life

I guess 5 mill can buy you about anything but good taste in cars..

Ghoste

bakerhillpins

Hey, we should all be happy for him. That ostentatious display is trickle down economics at its best. That put a bunch of guys to work for 6 months. Why are we bashing his taste?  :P
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

JB400

Some people just don't believe in a trickle down economy.  I just wish O---- did as well as a few others. :nana:

Dino

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 12, 2012, 03:28:21 PM
Some people just don't believe in a trickle down economy.  I just wish O---- did

Will you let it rest already?  I don't give a damn about your post count but your subject matter is getting old really fast.  You don't like him, we get it and we also don't give a damn.  Leave your twisted sense of politics out of this place, we don't need it.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

67_Dodge_Charger

He has it backwards, the motorcycle collection should be protected in the basement.  I don't think I would protect my daily drivers.  :Twocents:

Chargen69

Quote from: Dino on December 12, 2012, 05:08:42 PM
Some people just don't believe in a trickle down economy.  I just wish O---- did

Will you let it rest already?  I don't give a damn about your post count but your subject matter is getting old really fast.  You don't like him, we get it and we also don't give a damn.  Leave your twisted sense of politics out of this place, we don't need it.

:slap: :smilielol:

JB400

Some people just don't believe in a trickle down economy.  I just wish O---- did

Will you let it rest already?  I don't give a damn about your post count but your subject matter is getting old really fast.  You don't like him, we get it and we also don't give a damn.  Leave your twisted sense of politics out of this place, we don't need it.
It's been a month.  I've behaved for the most part  :icon_smile_big:

hatersaurusrex

Actually, if you listen close he said 'we have millions of dollars worth of cars down there that must be protected'.

It's obvious they were moving things around as they were shooting.  I have a feeling he took all the good stuff out to keep anyone from knowing what's in his stash and he probably went up to the house and got his 'beaters' just to have something down there.

I want to know what the hell this guy does for a living.  I'm in the wrong game.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

odcics2

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 12, 2012, 05:31:31 PM
Some people just don't believe in a trickle down economy.  I just wish O---- did

Will you let it rest already?  I don't give a damn about your post count but your subject matter is getting old really fast.  You don't like him, we get it and we also don't give a damn.  Leave your twisted sense of politics out of this place, we don't need it.
It's been a month.  I've behaved for the most part  :icon_smile_big:

Yes, He's been a good boy, cuz Christmas is getting close!!   :smilielol:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

bull

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on December 12, 2012, 05:40:19 PM
Actually, if you listen close he said 'we have millions of dollars worth of cars down there that must be protected'.

It's obvious they were moving things around as they were shooting.  I have a feeling he took all the good stuff out to keep anyone from knowing what's in his stash and he probably went up to the house and got his 'beaters' just to have something down there.

I want to know what the hell this guy does for a living.  I'm in the wrong game.

If you listen close it was said he was a software engineer and sold his company, for a gob of money I assume.

stripedelete

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on December 12, 2012, 05:40:19 PM

It's obvious they were moving things around as they were shooting.  I have a feeling he took all the good stuff out to keep anyone from knowing what's in his stash and he probably went up to the house and got his 'beaters' just to have something down there.

I want to know what the hell this guy does for a living.  I'm in the wrong game.

I agree the good stuff is off screen.  I would say the common cars allow a billionare and his security detail to move amongst the general population without too much commotion.

The cash came from selling his software business.

If I had one of those elevators I guarantee my wife's car would end up hanging from it's front tires, or sitting on its nose, or minus a front clip, within a month.

AKcharger