News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NEW MOVIE QUOTE GAME............................................................

Started by skip68, December 31, 2012, 02:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ram07

RTDaddy

Quote from: Ram07 on January 03, 2013, 12:56:17 PM
Okay...lets try harder...

Do, or do not. There is no "try".
[/quote

"Star Wars" ("The Empire Strikes Back?")

"You gonna pull them pistols or just whistle Dixie?"
"IF YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, YOU AIN'T GOING FAST ENOUGH."

oldgold69

polywideblock

im just fat  im just a big fat man
[/quote]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                you've got me :shruggy: how about a hint

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

oldgold69

enerest borgnine  in marty 

i know its stupid but i heard on the radio when they had a report on who died in 2012  that was the qoute they used

polywideblock

tuff one :2thumbs: hows "lady you ain't seen nothin                               yet!"

polywideblock

no takers    Paul L Smith (crusher) crime wave (1985)                             " they've loved him up and turned him into a horny toad"

lukedukem

Quote from: polywideblock on January 06, 2013, 02:09:59 AM
no takers    Paul L Smith (crusher) crime wave (1985)                             " they've loved him up and turned him into a horny toad"

Oh brother, were art thou?

"It was something your wife said while we were in bed together. She said we had the same build. From the waist up I imagine"

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Wicked72

Fletch

"I couldnt believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!"
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

lukedukem

the second naked gun :shruggy:

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die."

1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Wicked72

polywideblock

Rolling_Thunder

Blade Runner

"Being playmate of the year... is the loneliest experience I can imagine"

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

polywideblock

polywideblock

thought that was an easy one! bachelor party , brad i think( weird laughing guy )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 try "what color is Michael jackson?"

lukedukem

Lmao. Hot tub time machine, when they go back. That's how they know

"I need your help. I can't tell you what it is, you can never ask me about it later, and we're gonna hurt some people."

"...Whose car are we gonna' take? "

1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

polywideblock

Quote from: lukedukem on January 09, 2013, 12:55:23 PM
Lmao. Hot tub time machine, when they go back. That's how they know

"I need your help. I can't tell you what it is, you can never ask me about it later, and we're gonna hurt some people."

"...Whose car are we gonna' take? "

the town                            "do you have prince albert in a can ?well you better let him out! beep beep richie "

Wicked72

IT

"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of
      elderberries.  Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time."

polywideblock

Quote from: Wicked72 on January 12, 2013, 07:59:19 PM

IT

"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of
     elderberries.  Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time."
search for the holy grail                                                                                  "faigelehs? no no strait just merry"

polywideblock

no takers? mel brooks    robin hood men in tights                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 try "i want to go on that ride dady,  me too son me too!"

Ram07

haha....okay...here's one...courtesy of my daughter....no one should get it 'cept for the gals on here!!!

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ..

Give ya a hint...no action movie involved... :icon_smile_big:

mrsskip68

Ram07

mrsskip68