News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW?? superbird

Started by ernie, January 06, 2013, 04:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ernie

knowing the wing car market is just a little down now i wanted to get an idea of what a car is worth in real world dollars, not a need to sell item but owner is considering selling the car to pursue other interests 1970 superbird, no wrecks, no rust, original 440 4speed car, original motor gone, has 69-70 hp 440 in the car now,scatter shield, has not been driven for a few years, pistol grip 4 speed, was a bench now has incorrect buckets, gauges need restored, incorrect wheels, car is complete with all the superbird specific parts, steel nose,car was painted in the 80s over the original factory paint, is a correct mopar color, but car was originally apline white, vinyl top good, body very good, cracked windshield, car is real true superbird, needs a freshening but not a complete disassembly resto, i have pix but need to speak with owner to make sure its ok to post before i do,ayway just looking for an idea on price range and value, car is in nevada       

F8-4life

real world value idk 60k?

WINGIN IT

Sounds about right , plus or minus a couple of K or so.
Pics would help.
Depends how far you have to go to make it a decent driver.

1970Moparmann

Sounds like my car. 

Need pictures for a true price.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

WINGIN IT

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on January 06, 2013, 06:03:56 PM
Sounds like my car. 

Exactly who's I was comparing it to. Knowing that car before you bought it , based on what has been described.
Pics would help for sure... because we all want to see pics !  :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:

PlainfieldCharger

Sounds like my next dream....Pics please :drool5:

taxspeaker

SInce its an original 4speed I would guess a touch higher-maybe 70k. Need pictures though!

ernie

ernie

heres one

JB400

WINGIN IT

So far so good, at least in went from white to awesome metallic blue  :2thumbs: :D

Now hows about the rest of it  ;)

ernie

are you an interested buyer?

WINGIN IT

Quote from: ernie on January 07, 2013, 01:04:28 PM
Me? If this was 6 months ago maybe, not now though unfortunately.
Thought YOU were and looking for realistic pricing

69_500

If your asking for an interested buyer let me know. I would think it would be around the 60-65k range personally.

Hemi_tyme

Quote from: ernie on January 07, 2013, 01:04:28 PM
I might be a player .........please P/M me a number Thanks ken