News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Somebody PLEASE explain to me what's funny about the Big Bang Theory????????????

Started by skip68, January 13, 2013, 09:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

I agree with skip there's just too many better things on TV than that
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skip68

I have been looking it up and it's 50/50 between funny for some and stupid for others.  Some saying along the line of my statement, "these actors are too old to be saying Saved by the bell lines and jokes".   And it is the same type of lines/jokes you find in 10-12 year olds kids shows.    If you guys like this show then you should watch Hey Jessie, Austin & ally or The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.  Look em up.   Same type of stupidity and laugh tracks.   My 10 year old will agree.   ::)   I think any of you that have children that watch the kids shows I've mentioned and have seen them for yourself know what I'm saying.   The difference is that Big Bang has 30 year olds acting like they have never mentally left the age of 12 in social situations.   I'm guessing this show makes below average people feel smart.   :shruggy:   I do get the jokes, I just don't find them funny enough to make me laugh til I cry.  Go on you tube and watch the videos with the laugh tracks removed....  Tell me after that that you still are rolling on the floor laughing.    ::)   Sorry guys, this show is just dumb.  

OK, let the beatings commence.    :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TheGhost

Just when I think skip could not possibly fail any harder, he goes and does something like this, proving me wrong.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

471_Magnum

"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

JB400

jar1292

Quote from: skip68 on January 14, 2013, 09:31:56 AM
I think it just takes more to make me laugh.  I think it's just a fad that will be old soon.   Just like Justin Bieber, is she really that great of a single or just a flash in the pan.  Don't get me wrong, that chick can sing but I don't think we'll see her 10 years from now or remember her name.   
That show reminds me of the shows my daughter watches on Disney channel.  Same simple lines.   

:smilielol:
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

The70RT

I never really watched it but seen some of it a couple of times when the ole lady had it on. Why is it called Big Bang Theory? I don't see any big chicks on there getting banged, and that one  goofy sack is probably still a virgin real life  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mrsskip68

Ram07

JB400

Chargen69

Quote from: skip68 on January 14, 2013, 11:46:56 AM
I have been looking it up and it's 50/50 between funny for some and stupid for others.  Some saying along the line of my statement, "these actors are too old to be saying Saved by the bell lines and jokes".   And it is the same type of lines/jokes you find in 10-12 year olds kids shows.    If you guys like this show then you should watch Hey Jessie, Austin & ally or The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.  Look em up.   Same type of stupidity and laugh tracks.   My 10 year old will agree.   ::)   I think any of you that have children that watch the kids shows I've mentioned and have seen them for yourself know what I'm saying.   The difference is that Big Bang has 30 year olds acting like they have never mentally left the age of 12 in social situations.   I'm guessing this show makes below average people feel smart.   :shruggy:   I do get the jokes, I just don't find them funny enough to make me laugh til I cry.  Go on you tube and watch the videos with the laugh tracks removed....  Tell me after that that you still are rolling on the floor laughing.    ::)   Sorry guys, this show is just dumb.  

doesnt matter if you like it or not, it will be around for a little while longer, week before last, they pulled ratings that would equal "Friends"

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

:o   Shocker!   :o    :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   I pegged it the moment I first saw that show.  The only thing I thought was funny is the fact that he had a relationship with some girl on the show at one point.   :rofl:  Now that was funny.    :smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

skip68

Quote from: NHCharger on January 14, 2013, 07:37:03 PM
Me and Skippy actually agree on something?? The apocalypse is near.

I'm not sure if that's something you should say in public...   :-\    :icon_smile_wink:

NHCharger

Quote from: skip68 on January 14, 2013, 08:11:05 PM
Quote from: NHCharger on January 14, 2013, 07:37:03 PM
Me and Skippy actually agree on something?? The apocalypse is near.

I'm not sure if that's something you should say in public...   :-\    :icon_smile_wink:

Your right, you do have a "reputation"
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Darkman

From what I have found out, the show isn't funny to nerds.....just sayin...... :nana:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

BB1

Delete my profile

skip68

That's because nerds don't like people thinking they act like gay 12 year old social retards with a high IQ.   Once again, go watch Saved By The Bell.   Actually, the kids on saved by the bell acted more like grown ups than the dorks on Big Bang....    :rofl:    

NHCharger

Quote from: Darkman on January 14, 2013, 09:52:25 PM
From what I have found out, the show isn't funny to nerds.....just sayin...... :nana:
Spent my teenage years in a hard rock band, street racing cars, excessive partying. Also played HS hockey, Ron Francis, 2 time Stanley Cup winner was on my team. Not sure if I fit into the nerd category.  :nana: :nana:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Darkman

Quote from: NHCharger on January 14, 2013, 10:06:36 PM
Quote from: Darkman on January 14, 2013, 09:52:25 PM
Spent my teenage years in a hard rock band, street racing cars, excessive partying. Also played HS hockey, Ron Francis, 2 time Stanley Cup winner was on my team. Not sure if I fit into the nerd category.  :nana: :nana:

Closet nerd....... :nana:....... :smilielol:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

DrHemi

One word: Penny. Kaley Cuoco is so yummy. I remember her when she was in that Brady Bunch biography thing. I hate how the network has censored the pilot episode for reruns. The original airing started with them in a sperm bank. And Leonard says something about Sheldon being an expert.
1938 Packard 120
1957 Studebaker Silver Hawk
1963 Ford Fairlane 500
1964 Ford Fairlane 500 (RIP due to code enforcement)
1970 Dodge Charger 500
1972 MG Midget
1987 Maserati BiTurbo Si

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

6pkrunner

Quote from: skip68 on January 14, 2013, 11:46:56 AM

As said previously, if you don't get it, you don't. But please don't lower yourself to lashing out with comparisons you think are relevent. To you, yes maybe, but to others not so. It shows what shows you think it is lumped in with and defines yourself. Others see more.

Its like explaining the color green to someone. You know or you don't. George Carlin,Mitch Hedberg, Will Ferrell, Richard Pryor, Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Pauly Shore. Some like some of them, some like none, some like all. To each their own.

skip68

Then it's fair to say some make the connection of big bang to the saved by the bell type kids shows and some don't.   I can explain it but some just won't get it.  Some are easily entertained and others aren't.  I fully get it.   :2thumbs: