News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gauge Cluster Restoration, and switch repair/restoration

Started by DadsCharger00, December 17, 2012, 02:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hard Charger

Are you going to put a clear coat over it?  Where did you pickup those paint pens? a art store?

DadsCharger00

The paint pens you can actually just find in wal mart.  :2thumbs: So that's an easy find. like 4$ or something apiece. I'm not sure if I'll do a clear coat or not. At this point I'm not thinking so, but I'll see what happens. I still have the rest of the bezels to do, so when they are all done, I'll sit and look at em and decide. Are you working on your bezels as well? What about your cluster?  :shruggy:

Hard Charger

i am still on the suspension, but I am planning ahead as this can be a big dollar item.

i hadn't planned on taking out the dash until i saw it on this forum. Now i am going whole hog. every thing is coming out and getting redone.

it is great seeing the clusters and panels being done at home with out spending the big time dollars to have someone else rebuild them.

this forum has really motivated me on doing a complete job.