News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Magnetic door guards/protectors?

Started by Wakko, February 25, 2006, 11:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

I saw a long time ago a set of magnetic door guards that affixed to the outside of your car.  I cannot seem to find them now and would like them for when I park in a crowded parking lot.  Anyone know where they have them?
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

kab69440

Well, you could make your own. Just buy a roll of that cheesy aftermarket belt moulding, and use the adhesive to stick some of those magnetic business card things to it. You can buy them at Office Depot fairly inexpensively. That would be my suggestion. Lowe's here used to carry magnetic strip tape, too. Don't know if they still do or not.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM