News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2013 WPC Winter Indoor Swap Meet, Sunday January 27th, Mt. Clemens Michigan

Started by TUFCAT, January 23, 2013, 03:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Ghoste

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Troy

I don't think I can make it this year. I have to be in Chicago Monday morning and don't feel like driving 4 hours to Detroit, back home (I have to be here in the afternoon), and then 5 hours to Chicago all in the same day. It seems like I never have anything to do and then everything is scheduled on the same day...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Dino

I 'may' be there but it's unlikely, I've got a lot of things to do over the weekend.  IF I do happen to stumble in there, are you guys wearing your dc.com outfits?   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

rt green

take pics someone please. last time i saw a large group of dodge parts all at once was on the highway when i blew something up. sure wont see that kind of thing at swap meets around here.
third string oil changer

71 SE3834V

I'm planning on being there if this round of snow doesn't interfere. Will be out plowing fri and hopefully home by evening and won't miss any sleep.
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V

RIDELIKEHELL

Quote from: Dino on January 24, 2013, 02:47:16 PM
I 'may' be there but it's unlikely, I've got a lot of things to do over the weekend.  IF I do happen to stumble in there, are you guys wearing your dc.com outfits?   :icon_smile_big:
[/quote

I don't have any DC.com apparel yet lol
AMD POSTER BOY

TUFCAT

My Dad will be stamping hands at the entrance. His name is Igor.  Hope to see you there!

4cruzin

I was considering a visit but really I'm not looking for many parts right now . . .  :eek2:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

71 SE3834V

If anyone sees a guy in a camo ball cap that says Dodge on it I answer to "Ferg".  :icon_smile_big:
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V

Ghoste

A Mopar swap meet in Michigan during winter?   Hmm, what are the odds you'll be the only guy with a camo ballcap that says Dodge?  :lol:  (but I'll still watch out for ya)

71 SE3834V

Camo hat? No dought. Dodge Ram on it? Haven't seen another one yet, but then again maybe I don't get out much.  ;)
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V

TUFCAT

If anyone's looking for me my cell is 586-899-1728, or find my Dad at the entrance (he'll be stamping hands or taking money) and have him call me.  See ya tomorrow!  :2thumbs:

Dino

Alright, I may have a few hours in the morning so I'm gonna try to be there by nine...ish.   

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 26, 2013, 12:44:45 PM
My Dad will be stamping hands at the entrance. His name is Igor.  Hope to see you there!

So is it pronounced Eye gor or Ee gor?   :icon_smile_big:

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 26, 2013, 06:44:28 PM
If anyone's looking for me my cell is 586-899-1728, or find my Dad at the entrance (he'll be stamping hands or taking money) and have him call me.  See ya tomorrow!  :2thumbs:

I'm looking for a cap here to make it easier to spot me but I haven't worn one since my trusty Tigers cap bit the bullet.  I got a Black with red/white lettering Santana cap somewhere, I should have that on my noggin.   :yesnod:

If you spot me with my wallet in my hand looking at something expensive, please be so kind to knock some sense into me.  I don't need anything.   :lol:

71 SE3834V

I'll be lucky to drag my old bones outta bed by nine! The plan is to drop my wife off at work bout 10:20 then head over.  :2thumbs:
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V

TUFCAT

Quote from: Dino on January 26, 2013, 07:36:40 PM

If you spot me with my wallet in my hand looking at something expensive, please be so kind to knock some sense into me.  I don't need anything.   :lol:

That's funny! 

bakerhillpins

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 26, 2013, 12:44:45 PM

I can't make it but be sure to say hi to your dad for me.   :cheers:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

TUFCAT

Come on Bryan are you sure :shruggy:  It's just a 13 hour trip for a one day event. :ricky:  Oh yeah then the 13 hours home. :brickwall:  But what the heck, you're still young so hop in that car. It only about 750 miles there, and 750 miles back. :think:  Didn't Bandit and the Snowman drive from Atlanta to Texarkana (and back) in less than 28 hours? :D   

Ghoste

Dino

Ain't gonna make it guys, I need to be back home early so I wouldn't have much more than half an hour there.  I'll have to sit this one out.   :'(

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 27, 2013, 12:45:17 AM
Didn't Bandit and the Snowman drive from Atlanta to Texarkana (and back) in less than 28 hours? :D   

Well yeah but they had a trailer full of beer!  I'd do that run!

chargerjy9

unfortunately (?) I am down in  S FL now, can't make it. OBTW, Tom, how's things with the Coronet?
1973 Dodge Charger SE 400 4 bbl,727, survivor
1977 AMC Pacer original
2011 Dodge charger R/T Max

bakerhillpins

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 27, 2013, 12:45:17 AM
Come on Bryan are you sure :shruggy:  It's just a 13 hour trip for a one day event. :ricky:  Oh yeah then the 13 hours home. :brickwall:  But what the heck, you're still young so hop in that car. It only about 750 miles there, and 750 miles back. :think:  Didn't Bandit and the Snowman drive from Atlanta to Texarkana (and back) in less than 28 hours? :D   

I am looking into a 36hr or so trip out for the Dream Cruse this Aug.  Need to get off my but and check on my flight points.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

RIDELIKEHELL

Sadly I am not attending ....wouldve been great to meet some of you
AMD POSTER BOY

Ghoste

For the record I want to state that I did not see ANY camo ballcaps today let alone one with a Mopar theme.