News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Movie-car business, Mopar finds w/pics

Started by hemi68charger, February 14, 2006, 03:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang...
Had to stay home today for Jacob had a fever yesterday, so we took a lil' spin around the neighborhood... This restoration/movie-car shop is near by, so I thought I'd take a spin over there to ask a question to the owner... The guys were real cool and allowed me to take some photos on their creations....

The place is less than a mile from me and I've been here 4 years now and only discovered it a few months ago.. Go figure....

The mold below is of a potential batmobile...
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

some more....

Christine
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

Charger_Fan

I'd like to get my hands on that green creation they've got there. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

hemi68charger

Troy

Blown70

Is that BK AUTO?   NICE STUFF !!!

I TOO LIKE THE GREEN MACHINE.

Tom

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hemi68charger

Quote from: Blown70 on February 14, 2006, 04:01:19 PM
Is that BK AUTO?   NICE STUFF !!!

I TOO LIKE THE GREEN MACHINE.

Tom

Wellllll, yeah... lol   
Troy

hotrod98

Hey, they've got a 500 just like yours...wait a minute...that is yours. lol

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

hemi68charger

Quote from: hotrod98 on February 14, 2006, 04:47:26 PM
Hey, they've got a 500 just like yours...wait a minute...that is yours. lol

Yeah,, I just had to take a picture of Dana, she's so good lookin' with those Magnums, but, I'll validate the picture there by pointing out the GTO and the ragtop Plymouth...  ;D
Troy

69_500

Well it looks like they prefer Mopars, or are those the only ones you took photo's of?

Dana always looks good, but would look better if she weren't behind a fence like that. Needs room to roam.

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69_500 on February 14, 2006, 05:34:45 PM
Well it looks like they prefer Mopars, or are those the only ones you took photo's of?

Dana always looks good, but would look better if she weren't behind a fence like that. Needs room to roam.

Oh believe me, she roamed today... Jacob and I just didn't get enough of the cruise this weekend, so we cruised some more............
Troy

69_500

Must be nice to live somewhere it is warm.  Everyday I walk through the garage and look at the 500 and just can't wait until it gets nice out and I can get it out and enjoy it again.