News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fast and furious 6 Daytona

Started by chargerman69, January 29, 2013, 09:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedodgeboys

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on June 15, 2013, 12:11:56 AM

Personally, I'm surprised Mr. Gilles didn't give the production crew a bunch of 5.7 Hemi's for the movie cars. :scratchchin:

It's not the motors it's the ECU or controllers that is kicking mopars butt. No decent easy inexpensive computers to run the gen 3 Hemi's like the LS guys have.

:brickwall: :brickwall: :P :brickwall: thanks MOPAR...

JB400

That's odd considering they have/are releasing a cheaper Hemi that meets smog emissions for the hot rodders.

thedodgeboys

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on June 20, 2013, 08:43:52 AM
That's odd considering they have/are releasing a cheaper Hemi that meets smog emissions for the hot rodders.

Announcing it and actully offering/ delivering it to the public are 2 differant things.

JB400

Powerblock is going to have this car on their programming Dec 7 & 8

Indygenerallee

Eh, Im not worried if that car has a Chevy motor IDC I have a 5.7 Hemi with a 5.7 with a custom PCM and harness from hotwireauto.com for $2000 FOR BOTH engine, transmission and PCM re-program and wiring harness...
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.