News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wheel vintiques billit 500's

Started by rare69, February 12, 2006, 12:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rare69

i am thinking of putting the wheel vintiques billet 500's on my 69 but need help deciding what size and what tires to use? anybody have pics or suggestions.

PocketThunder

Do you like a larger size rim?  16"  :shruggy:  17"

I am putting a 17" ARE hopsters on my 68.  Here is a thread relating to sizing up 17" tires.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,4946.0.html

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ghoste

You're pretty much limited only by your imagination and wallet when it comes to wheels and tires.  Tire choice probably also depends on how you plan to use the car.  I have BFG Radial TA's on my car.  They are not a great tire by any stretch but I liked the way they looked and I got a deal on them.  Some people like Nitto drag radials and some repro bias ply tires.  By your rim choice, I'm guessing the bias lies won't be going on your car. ;)