News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger A/C Duct Routing in Dash

Started by mike337, January 23, 2013, 10:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike337

Anyone have a photo showing the routing of A/C ducting and hoses from underneath or behind the dash for a 69 Charger?  

I believe that I am finally done with the wiring and want to install the ducts prior to putting the dash back in the car.  The hard plastic duct that goes to the passenger side duct has a metal support that would appear to be designed to attach to the bottom of the dash frame, but there is no corresponding hole in the dash frame in this location.

The dash frame is original to the car, and the car had original A/C, so I'm scratching my head on this one.

Mike

richRTSE

fy469rtse

Quote from: mike337 on January 23, 2013, 10:42:57 AM
Anyone have a photo showing the routing of A/C ducting and hoses from underneath or behind the dash for a 69 Charger?  

I believe that I am finally done with the wiring and want to install the ducts prior to putting the dash back in the car.  The hard plastic duct that goes to the passenger side duct has a metal support that would appear to be designed to attach to the bottom of the dash frame, but there is no corresponding hole in the dash frame in this location.

The dash frame is original to the car, and the car had original A/C, so I'm scratching my head on this one.

Mike