News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71 Bee clone for sale on CL and quite a few B-bodies in the background

Started by hatersaurusrex, February 17, 2013, 08:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

I dunno about you guys but I'm more interested in the other cars :)  Wonder if they're his or if he's just the regional 'Mopar Expert'.  Wish there was a better pic of the dart

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/3608609562.html

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

polywideblock

is the lugage rack all that common ,never seen one on a b body. thought they were e body only

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

Quote from: polywideblock on February 17, 2013, 08:45:17 PM
is the lugage rack all that common ,never seen one on a b body. thought they were e body only
Some 1969 Charger SE's had them, a guy on here was selling a R/T SE with one about a year ago.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

WM23N1

I think he has the dart on Cl too. He's had that charger for sale for a while.
1971 Super Bee 383 "The WM23N1" http://1971-1974dodgecharger.com/

Mytur Binsdirti

Looks like another guy with too many "projects" where none ever get finished.

1carcrazyguy

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on February 18, 2013, 07:06:30 AM
Looks like another guy with too many "projects" where none ever get finished.

I resemble that remark.  :smilielol:  Probably just like the rest of us, buys what he likes when he finds a good deal.  Then somedays you look around and think, "where did all this come from and what am I going to do with it".  :lol:     I usually follow that up with a glance through the auto classifieds looking for another "good deal".   Then find  good cars that I can't afford because I have bought a few to many "good deal" projects.  :scratchchin:  It's a vicious cycle of a vicious disease.  :eek2: