News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Aero car Power tour

Started by nascarxx29, February 10, 2013, 12:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

69_500

Hmmm. Wonder if I can get off work for Wednesday thru Friday that week. I would drive the 500 down.

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on February 10, 2013, 08:31:10 AM
Hmmm. Wonder if I can get off work for Wednesday thru Friday that week. I would drive the 500 down.

I did a couple days last year was a blast
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1970Moparmann

Have completed half of the tour the last four years.  What an awesome time!  This year, planning on the Street Machine Nationals due to the cities.

INFO FROM THE LINK ABOVE!

If you're in the Southeast, and have wanted to drive your Aero Car on the HOT ROD Power Tour, this June is your chance! 

The North Georgia Mopar Club, Southside Cruisers, and fellow member Chris Street,  will be hosting this get together and cruise.

Lap a NASCAR speedway in your "aero car"? Why not!

The plan so far is to meet Wednesday morning June 5th at the Atlanta Motor Speedway at 7:30 a.m., to kick off our cruise with several Speedway cruise laps around AMS, then we'll head down scenic back roads to Pine Mountain for an early lunch, and then on over to an afternoon tour at The Wellborn Muscle Car Museum in Alexander City Alabama, which will have a BBQ cookout early that evening.  We'll be there long enough to check out the Museum and eat, at around 6:30 or 7 p.m., we'll head to Hoover, Alabama, to catch up with the Power Tour. 

'69 Dodge Charger Daytonas (shown here ) & '69 Charger 500s are also welcome!

The next morning, (June 6th) we'll pull out with Power Tour, and head to Chattanooga.  That Thursday afternoon and into the evening, we'll join the Chattanooga Mopar Club at their "MoParty" in Ringgold. 

Friday morning, June 7, we'll pull out with the Tour and head toward Charlotte.   

Go to the HOT ROD Power Tour website (http://www.hotrod.com/2013/powertour/) to make your hotel reservations, and to register to cruise on the tour--the rooms are going fast. 

Please RSVP--by  email at SACPT2013@gmail.com, or leave a message with Chris Street at (770) 401-6542.

Got a "Aero car" like this Superbird? Why not cruise with the North Georgia Mopar Club!

We need the number of people you are bringing so we can plan according for the BBQ at The Wellborn Museum.  We look forward to seeing you and your Aero Car on the cruise!  This will be an open cruise, as is the HOT ROD Power Tour, but will also be a GREAT opportunity to get all the Southern Aero Cars together for a fun ride through the hills of Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and North Carolina!

(NOTE: Please respond to Chris, at the e-mail address or phone # above...he's the one setting this up!)

Read more: http://blogs.moparmusclemagazine.com/6819975/miscellaneous/mopar-aero-cars-hot-rod-power-tour-north-georgia-mopar-club/#ixzz2KWQTdSX9
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

hemi68charger

Man........ Sounds like a blast........ Would be great to put that GearVendor to some more good use.....  :scratchchin:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

1970Moparmann

Troy, you do know the Power Tour starts in Dallas this year???   Even if you did two cities of it, you'll get an idea on what a blast it is.   

It would be way too many miles for me this year, so regretfully I'm not doing it. 

hemi68charger

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on February 18, 2013, 08:59:34 AM
Troy, you do know the Power Tour starts in Dallas this year???   Even if you did two cities of it, you'll get an idea on what a blast it is.   

It would be way too many miles for me this year, so regretfully I'm not doing it. 

It does? Heading West or East?
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Hemi_tyme

East Dallas to Texarkana to little rock I'm going follow to Memphis and head back to little rock. we can meet up in Lr and wing it to Memphis

1970Moparmann

Here are the Cities-

Saturday June 1: Arlington, TX

Sunday June 2: Texarkana, AR

Monday June 3: Little Rock, AR

Tuesday June 4: Memphis, TN

Wednesday June 5: Birmingham (Hoover), AL

Thursday June 6: Chattanooga, TN

Friday June 7: Charlotte, NC

Read more: http://www.hotrod.com/powertour/hrdp_1206w_2013_power_tour_dates_cities/#ixzz2LGGQiVBR

Kismgby

I just might have to jump in this HRPT "Lite".  Less $$$ than the full Power Tour but enough of the experience before I get to the "are we done yet" stage.