News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird build sheet question

Started by Hoser2455, March 02, 2013, 12:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoser2455

I am having some trouble trying to understand my build sheet.  For my build sheet on my Superbird under the G section it say's nothing under the column (mirror O/S Rt) which I take it to mean mirror outside right.  Then in the next column that says (Remote Mir. OR Del) which I take it that it means remote mirror outside right delete.  The code under this column says G31 which is supposed to mean O/S RH manual racing mirror. Do I take it that I am supposed to have a mirror on the right side of the car, but just not a remote one?  Also I see no other codes in this section so I take it that all Superbirds came with a manual racing mirror on the drivers side that if you had a remote mirror you would have the code G35 in this section also? 

One more question in  reading the build sheet is for example under the J section Hood pins which has the #45 in it.  J45 is supposed to mean hood pins with lanyards.  There is a # in this column then that means I have this option.  The # is a 5.  What do some of these #'s mean such as the 5?  Is it the bin # they got the part out of at the factory?

Thanks, going to Indy swap show to buy some goodies.

Alaskan_TA

There were not any remote passenger side mirrors on these cars, G31 is passenger side mirror / manual.

The 5 is the last digit of the complete code J45

Hoser2455

So does this mean I do need a passinger side manual mirror then?

pettybird

My dual mirror car with driver remote has codes G31 and G33.  I happen to have the build sheet next to me. 

xs29j8Bullitt

After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

Hoser2455

Since my car does not have the remote mirrors, does that mean that my car came with the cheaper mirrors not the pointed ones like on your picture?

pettybird

Quote from: Hoser2455 on March 02, 2013, 01:23:58 PM
Since my car does not have the remote mirrors, does that mean that my car came with the cheaper mirrors not the pointed ones like on your picture?

Correct.  Someone skimped out of the $7 charge on that one.

You could get a matching manual mirror for that one, too, but it was another $7.