News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Strange Chevy Caprice Camper

Started by Old Moparz, March 29, 2013, 04:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

This was on the Jalopnik website where it was mentioned that it was a Craigslist ad. (It has expired) I almost ignored it completely until I saw the interior photo & had to share it.   :smilielol:

http://jalopnik.com/5942989/for-4750-is-this-koa-caprice-a+okay

For $4,750, Is This KOA Caprice A-Okay?

"Not only has this Exxon Valdez-sized sedan been saddled with living space, but it also sports an L98 under-hood, and a 5-speed stick."
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

areibel

I'm wondering if that's a mini TV mounted under the dash, or if it's a back up cam of some sort?  But I am diggin' the cool leopard skin seat covers! 

71ChallengeHer

PocketThunder

Minnesota tags?...?  :scope:  sweet!    :boogie:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 29, 2013, 09:54:17 PM
That is giraffe print .  :hah: 
yup because jackie knows leopard because she has a closet full of it  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hatersaurusrex

Hmmm... decent small block and a 5 speed with a camper in the back.   That takes the word 'sleeper' to another level
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: moparstuart on March 29, 2013, 10:09:48 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 29, 2013, 09:54:17 PM
That is giraffe print .  :hah: 
yup because jackie knows leopard because she has a closet full of it  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
Stuart , That was a secret .  :slap:   :nana:   :rofl:   :rofl: 

Kern Dog

Wicked72

I think its awsome!! lol yeah i must be a redneck...
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected